Chapter 84: Father and Son Recognize Each Other

Big baby looked at Zhao Lingyu, big baby? What is this?

People who use the public Internet device can't make too many expressions. Ren Zhixing stared at the face that looked bigger than himself for a long time, only to remember that he had been calling the eggs "baby" before.

"Baby?" Ren Ren and the road, the spirit of power to the big baby to explore the past, gently covering the body of the big baby.

Ren Sheng’s mental strength is very familiar. He didn’t want to rush to the end of his life. He only got halfway through it, and he was stunned.

"Bad boy! Can't you know if you're a young adult? You still want to hug someone! The courage is too big!" The blue fat man slammed the big baby in his hand, not angry, he was a little fat, but his strength was absolutely Big.

this is my son! Ren Sheng was waiting for his son's hug, and was suddenly interrupted. He looked at the blue fat man with enthusiasm, but thought of the current situation, but he did not say anything.

Ren Sheng is just a bit arrogant. Dong Niiya and others are afraid. They have a child and let the child use the unsafe public Internet to access the Internet. If they are known by others... "Three words, these people are anxious!"

Wait, this person said that when he was a minor, he smashed the child, so that the "underage" in his mouth is the young man next to them, not their baby?

"You let me go!" Big baby struggled with dissatisfaction, and wanted to let Ren Sheng hug toward Ren Sheng.

If he uses his own shell, it will be very cute, but he is using a public shell...

The expressionless one-meter-eight big man struggled and shouted, and wanted to rush toward Ren Ren... This scene doesn't look cute at all, but people feel that this person is a hungry ghost.

Even Dong Nia, who likes her children very much, only reacted when she saw this scene. Only the person who had a spiritual exchange with the big baby did not care. He even took the hand of the big baby very distressed and said to the blue fat man: "You let him go first, he is not malicious."

"No malice, no one can be a minor." Blue fat man said, he put the big baby in the seat, and patted the shoulder of the big baby, and by the way, took the hand of the big baby back from Ren Sheng: " Young man, can't you just know about the underage shot? You still sit here and don't move."

Dawa was very wronged and almost cried. If he uses a high-end simulation cabin like Ren Sheng, he will be able to show his facial expressions, but he uses the lowest level public Internet browser...

Therefore, others only see him staring at Ren Sheng.

"Oh, nothing." Ren Sheng reached out and touched the head of the big baby.

The big baby was immediately appeased. If it wasn't for his life, he would use his mental power to let him not call his father. He might not be able to call it out at this moment.

But although he didn't call Dad, he still nodded: "Well, I am!" He finally found his father!

Although he couldn't make more expressions on his face, the movement of Da Wa was very "amazing" - after nodding his child, he grabbed the hand that Ren Sheng took his head and even put out his tongue and licked it.

The mental strength of Dawa is wrapped around the spiritual power of Ren Sheng, so that Ren Sheng’s heart is soft, while others are stunned.

The blue beard that I wanted to talk about was still a little embarrassed: "I said how this person's movements are so weird. It turns out that there is a problem with the brain..." Normal people will not have such a reaction as a big baby!