Chapter 54: Introducing New Pharmacy

This is the first time that Zhao Lingyu has held a celebration banquet after becoming a marshal. The previous battle also exposed Zhao Lingyu’s renewed awakening of the strength of the power, so there are many people who come to the celebration party.

They came here to make good friends with the Zhao family, but they did not expect to be shocked by the Zhao family again and again.

Zhao Lingyu, the boy who said that he wouldn’t be born, gave him four children with s-level abilities. Zhao Peng, who is said to be dead, turned out to be younger and more glamorous. before……

Zhao’s luck is really great!

Many people feel that they are right, but others feel that they should not come.

When Yang Lan saw Zhao Peng's first sight, he immediately clenched the contactor on his hand, and his face became very ugly.

Zhao Peng is a generation with his father, but he is not much bigger than him. He used to look up to Zhao Peng. Therefore, Zhao Peng was secretly happy for a long time, but now, Zhao Peng has appeared again!

The pregnancy of the fiancee was originally very exciting for Yang Lan, but now this excitement has long since disappeared.

He felt like a fool, obviously wanting to see other people's jokes, but eventually let others see their jokes.

Yang Lan’s fiancée had already turned off the super wave device in his hand, and quietly followed Yang Lan’s body, and no sound was heard. In fact, compared to Yang Lan, she prefers Zhao Lingyu, prefers the first legion, but she is pregnant with Yang Hao’s child. In the future, she wants to live a good life and rely on Yang Lan. side.

"Zhao Peng, I haven't seen you for a long time." Fang Laozi greeted with a smile, and his eyes fell on the old man. He is old, one foot is in the coffin, this person is so young...

"Fang Shu." Zhao Peng nodded to the old man, and at the same time looked at Shen Qiu Shi again, some puzzled.

After training for these times, although he did not fully restore his strength in the heyday, he was no longer weaker than other federal s-level abilities. Plus, now that Zhao Lingyu has completely stabilized the position of the marshal, he decided to come back. .

Today, it is precisely the day he came back.

This morning, his wife also told him that he would wait for him at the banquet, and he would be the most dazzling person in the banquet, but now... Zhao Peng suddenly found that his wife did not even give himself a look.

"Your body has recovered? Very good." Fang Laozi smiled and said: "The good news of Zhao family today is really much." Even he can't help but want to swear...

Shen Qiu Shi was originally concerned about the body of Ren Sheng. When he heard the movement, he discovered that Zhao Peng had come.

Before she had been looking forward to Zhao Peng's arrival, she even customized a set of evening gowns, intending to show off her husband, but now... How old is the grandson? What's more, it is not a grandson, but four grandchildren!

"Zhao Peng! Come see your grandson! I have seen such a lovely child for the first time in my life!" Shen Qiu Shi waved to her husband.

Say good enthusiasm to embrace? Zhao Peng looked at his perfunctory attitude and was somewhat depressed. Then he stopped again: "Grandson?" How can he have a grandson? Is his son doing something sorry for his life? No, his son is still with Ren Sheng...

At this time, Zhao Lingyu finally returned to God. He temporarily suppressed the child's arrival. While carefully holding the child in his hand, he showed the momentum cultivated by many years of war: "Today is here. People, I am afraid I am very curious about what is going on in this matter. In fact, I wanted to give you an explanation today, but the birth of the child slightly disrupted my plan."