Chapter 15: Clarify and Clean up

Mrs. Locke heard Shen Qiu Shi’s declaration and hated Wen Yue.

Sure enough, it is the small door small households, you know the means to make these non-influence!

Who is Zhao Lingyu now? It was a national hero. Even if he did not save the capital star at the time, the propaganda of some time ago was enough for the people to remember him. Even if the Locke family had not dealt with the Zhao family, it was graciously okay. This person is good. I took my son to the Zhao family and lost someone. I am now pulling her to shame!

She no longer hates Shen Qiu Shi, but also dares to sneak a few words in front of her face. Basically, she will receive it. Wen Yue is good, and she dares to find the trouble of Shen Qiu Shi!

She thought it was the circle she mixed, and the popular king of stars could also get some scandals?

Mrs. Locke glanced at Wen Yue with indignation, and then changed her gentle expression to Shen Qiu Shi: "Autumn stone, you are now under great pressure, and you should definitely go out and move around to relax. After that, Zhao will depend on you. Hold on."

At this time, if she turned and walked away, she might be arranged by others... Biting her teeth, Mrs. Locke took the hand of Ren Sheng next to him and abandoned her disgust and kindness and complimented: "This child is really beautiful." Beautiful, really flattering!"

Mrs. Locke’s reaction was in the expectation of Shen Qiu Shi, but it made Wen Yue’s face white. But at this time, even if she knew that she had taken a wrong step, she could only support it: “Auntie, don’t be angry, everyone is also concerned about Ling. Yu brother's body, you are so happy today, Ling Yu brother's body is not getting better?"

Wen Yue was full of concern, as if he was worried about Zhao Lingyu.

She has always known how high Zhao Lingyu's prestige is, so from the beginning to the end, she has never accused Zhao Lingyu. At the beginning, she hinted that Zhao’s family had regretted marriage, and she would also deliberately mention that Zhao Lingyu was seriously injured and refused to marry.

Zhao Lingyu’s body is like that. Of course, it’s impossible to remember his marriage. Even marriage is impossible. So before, the people’s dislike has always been the Kay who is not worthy of Zhao Lingyu, or Shen Qiu Shi.

At that time, she was almost successful, but Shen Qiu Shi ruined everything.

Therefore, this time she saw that Shen Qiu Shi was so happy to buy clothes with Ren Sheng, she was ecstatic.

Zhao Lingyu is still sick in bed. The mother who should have taken care of him and the partner who has not passed the door are happy to go shopping, smiling! Wen Yue believes that Shen Qiu Shi and the Kay around her will be blamed.

The people worship Zhao Lingyu, but it is not Shen Qiu Shi, not the Kay.

Wen Yue’s words were very skillful. She did not ask what Zhao Lingyu is doing now. Instead, she directly asked if Zhao Lingyu’s body was getting better... Shen Qiu Shi did not know whether she should be smart, or should she say she was stupid.

Wen Yue obviously wants to use the public's concern and admiration for Zhao Lingyu to give himself a serious injury and not care about the crime. Let those admirers of Zhao Lingyu have their own opinions and let those who have made good friends with Zhao. I have opinions, but she doesn't want to think about it. If her son's situation is really bad, how can she have a mood to play?

"After Lingyu came back from the front line, you haven't seen him yet? Now I think about it and care about him?" Shen Qiu Shi asked.

Mrs. Locke felt that Shen Qiu Shi was not right. At first, she always thought that it was Shen Qiu Shi’s broken jar. Now... Is it true that Zhao Lingyu is really unable to recover?

It must be like that... Mrs. Locke’s face is dark.

Although the human federation has not been calm, and the battles with the aliens have hardly stopped, the human federation is too big. Even if some planets are in rebellion, some planets are looted, some planets are taken away, but the capital stars in the center of the human federation are It has been very peaceful.

In addition, the inter-satellite signal transmission takes time, so many times, when the battle enters the public's sight, there are only a few sets of meaningless data. Those who care about the heroes in battle are only in this respect. those who are interested.

This time Zhao Lingyu can have such prestige, and has a great relationship with the federal propaganda, but... If I knew that Zhao Lingyu would not die, at least the Locke family would stop it in this matter.

"Wen Yue, you must let me say Ling Yu, his body is still very bad? Let you down, in fact, Ling Yu is now much better." Shen Qiu Shi directly said.

"I said, Marshal adults will not have anything, he is the strongest abilities of the human federation." Mrs. Locke showed a surprise expression.

Wen Yue is a big change in face, and those reporters are even more like earth.

They are all friends who have a relationship with Wen Jia, or who belong directly to Wen Jia. Every time they try to mix into this commercial building, they just want to take a few photos of Wen Yue and Mrs. Locke, but they are seeing Shen Qiu Shi from Wen Yue. After Ren Shengxiao’s photo of the purchase of clothes, he ran to blame Shen Qiu Shi...

"Auntie, Lingyu's brother... You still don't want to tell lies." Wen Yue can only die, in fact, she does not believe that Zhao Lingyu will really be good.

If Zhao Lingyu really recovers, what is she tossing these days?

"You really hate this person. Is it necessary for Zhao Lingyu to be in poor health? Are you happy?" Ren Sheng couldn't figure out the situation at first, but now he also saw what he was looking at and dissatisfied with Wen Yue.

Wen Yue originally wanted to say something, but he heard it.

Ren Sheng has not let her go: "And you don't call ‘Ling Yu brother', I am not happy!” Zhao Lingyu is his, this woman and him so close?

"Hey, hey, hey." A burst of applause came, very soon, a handsome man with a pair of peach eyes and long sleeves came out from behind, and he followed many people behind him: "Good to say. What is the relationship between Marshal and her? This is too shameful to climb."

After he finished speaking, he waved his hand again: "Come, come out all the mice that have been sneaked in, and let Miss Wen go out, and we will not do her business in the future."

"Yes, Fang Shao." The man behind the man should have, and soon, all the reporters were taken out violently, and Wen Yue was also asked to leave.

Looking at Wen Yueyuan, Ren Sheng secretly took back the roots that he had already extended. He just wanted to make Wen Yue out of ugly. The result was not... but it is also good. He needs to hide his identity as a ginseng. Stuffed.

Ren Sheng thought that his little movements were unknown, and Shen Qiu Shi and the party were somewhat confused.

Plant abilities will carry some aggressive seeds for self-defense, but there is no such thing as energy fluctuations... And, what exactly is the plant, how can it grow long?

Shen Qiu Shi wrote down the abnormality of Ren Sheng, but Fang Shao was only the speciality of the Kay: "Mrs. Zhao, and this little brother, it’s really hard for you to have trouble here. Today you are here. The consumption is all recorded on my account."

"I am not a younger brother." Ren Sheng muttered dissatisfiedly. He is bigger than everyone here. How do you think he is small?

When he goes back, he must absorb more points and grow up!

"Is it a younger sister?" Fang Chengjun suddenly remembered that the Kay gender is not divided: "Sorry, I don't know much about the Kay."

"Aren is not a Kay." Shen Qiu Shi said with a smile.