Chapter 55: Effect of Crystallization

Although Ren Sheng said the child's gender, but Zhao Peng is still not reconciled, he sent a super wave device, and regardless of his own constant non-stop contact, just stare at the four children's fart | The stock looked.

It is a pity that he did not see what he wanted to see. He saw four small farts. The stocks in the eggs were too crowded. These children would not reveal the key points at all.

In contrast, Shen Qiu Shi is more reliable. She ordered four incubators, and soon people sent it. After finishing, there was some entanglement: "Aren is a Kay? The Kay's eggs will not change. Big, is the child always so small?"

If the child has been so small, she can squeeze one from the egg. How can I take care of it? I blame that Roy, it must be because he angered his life, and he was born to premature birth!

Shen Qiu Shi, who had never thought of finding Troy trouble, secretly made a decision.

"I don't know, should the child grow up slowly?" Ren Sheng said embarrassedly. He was very small when he was transformed, and grew up for a long time, if these are the same as him... After all, Shen Qiu Shi is an ordinary person. Will Shen Qiu Shi be old? Are these four children still dolls?

He must help Zhao Lingyu to prolong his life. He can't grow up, Zhao Lingyu is gone... Ren Sheng also made a decision.

"Look first." Shen Qiu Shi carefully picked up a child from Zhao Lingyu's hand and put it into the incubator.

The egg stayed in the incubator for a while, suddenly slammed and rushed out, and then directly into the arms of Ren Sheng.

Shen Qiu Shi was shocked to see this scene: "It's okay? How is the egg?"

"Nothing, they are very powerful." Ren Shengdao, these four eggs absorbed a lot of his spiritual power, but also absorbed a lot of energy of the golden spar, certainly not a casual fall can break.

"This is an egg, we must take good care of it." Shen Qiu Shi wants to hug the egg in Ren Sheng's hand. I didn't expect the egg to jump off again. He also jumped into the hands of Zhao Lingyu, and then the relatives got rid of Zhao Lingyu.

Zhao Lingyu feels that the egg is smooth and skinned: "Mom, it is very late today, you and Dad should go to rest." He still has a lot of questions to ask about Ren Sheng, but his parents are in the end, it is not easy to ask. .

Shen Qiu Shi did not hold the child for decades, and reluctantly did not want to leave. But I think that my son and daughter-in-law may have a lot to say, but I still left, and Zhao Peng naturally followed her.

After Zhao Peng’s body recovered, he had never been intimate with Shen Qiushi. Before he came, he always thought about keeping warm with his wife. He even thought that it would be better to regenerate a child, but now his mind is apart from the four. The grandson has nothing. The state of his wife may be worse than him.

However, his wife should know more things. Zhao Peng asked curiously: "What is going on today? Aren is a Kay? What is going on?"

"I don't know too well, but the child is a fusion of abilities. It must be Lingyu's." Shen Qiu Shi's previous monitoring sent his husband to the past: "You will know when you look at it! Right! One more thing!" ”

"What is it?" Zhao Peng asked Shen Qiu Shi as worried.

"Ling Yu and Aren have not registered to marry, and the children can not get up to the Zhao family's account. How can this be done? I have to go to someone to ask about the current marriage process! There is Lingyu's engagement leave and maternity leave. I have to ask for it together!" There are too few senior abilities in the present, so the senior abilities have a child, the wife has a long maternity leave, and the husband can take time off. Her son had never taken a vacation before, and these can add up to one or two years, and maybe he can give him a few more grandchildren!