Chapter 46: Fu Fu Xui Ai

"The pirates put the energy mine on the spaceship and are about to leave?" When Zhao Lingyu received the second piece of information, his brow was wrinkled: "It really is Kobeen's style."

The territory of the human federation is too big. In such a large area, some dark forces will inevitably arise. Star thieves are one of them.

They will rob the merchant ships in the interstellar, and also rob some of the resource stars. This is the most disgusting presence of many interstellar merchants, and the federal government has been trying to annihilate.

But to completely annihilate these people, it is impossible.

Star thieves have disappeared without a trace. Some of them have built strongholds on the abandoned or undeveloped planets of the human federation. Some are directly hidden in the stars outside the human federation, and some more...

The federal government had a big case two hundred years ago - the executive of a certain human domain in the human federation, turned out to be the master of a group of star thieves, all of whom have formal identities in the human federation, but whenever there is no background The merchant ships appeared near this star field, and they would pretend to be robbed by the star thief. After the looting, they became a good people with work...

There are still many star thieves now in the human federation, the largest of which is the star thief, whose leader is Kobe Bryant.

Kobeen has been in charge of the group of star thieves for more than 100 years. In this hundred years, he has grown into a small star gang, and eventually became the largest star gang of the Federation of the People and even the Freedom League.

Whether it is Zhao Lingyu or Zhao Peng, they want to annihilate this group of pirates several times, but Kobe Bryant is very slippery - he will not fight the regular army, but he can always slip away before the regular army arrives.

In the face of them, the regular army of the Federation has not lost, but it has never won.

"Marshal, what do we want now?" Hong Zhong asked.

"Iver, what do you think?" Zhao Lingyu looked at the think tank of the First Army.

"General, Yang Jia and Kobeen have a connection." Aifu suddenly said nothing, Yang Lan let Zhao Lingyu come over, these star thieves fly back quickly, there must be conspiracy.

Zhao Lingyu indulged for a moment and suddenly said: "All the scout ships are sent out. The frigates without heavy loads are also sent out, and they are going forward at full speed. After chasing the pirate's fleet, they attack the spaceship of the spacecraft."

"General, will this be a little dangerous?" The scout ship will stop. The frigates are generally used to defend the main fleet. It is reasonable not to leave the fleet at will: "There are those energy mines..." According to the military department, hope They brought all the energy mines back.

"Destroy and use to raise pirates, which one do you choose?" Zhao Lingyu asked, thinking a little, and said: "In addition, be prepared to accept a large group of immigrants."

"Yes! Kobeen has mostly done on the 12534 planet to delay us... there are still three million inhabitants." Ivor's brow wrinkled.

Although 12534 is discarded after being mined, only the number has no name, but because there are too many minerals, there are 2.8 million permanent residents, plus mines are captured by Kobeen. The garrison and merchants, three million are only conservative estimates.

Although Kobeen is greedy for money, he is not addicted to killing. These people, I am afraid, all live well.

"We will be ready." Zhao Lingyu said, looking at the direction of the 12,534 planet.