Chapter 45: Reaching the Resource Star

From the capital star to the 12,534 planet, it takes eight days to get on a normal civil spaceship, but the military warship can only be reached in eight days.

Originally, Zhao Lingyu wanted to let Ren Sheng really drive the battleship and feel the battleship. But now the situation is urgent. In the end, he gave up, just with his life familiar with the main ship.

“This is the restaurant of the main ship. It is divided into two floors. The lower floor provides a simple meal or a nutritious meal made by the machine chef. There is a chef on the top floor, which allows the chef to cook.” Leading Ren Sheng to the restaurant, Zhao Lingyu introduced Road.

"The machine chef's simple meal tastes very bad. Let's go eat something delicious." Fang Chengjun suddenly appeared at this time, smiled and said.

"What does Aren want to eat?" Zhao Lingyu did not answer Fang Chengjun's words and bowed his head and asked.

"All can, I want to eat dessert." Ren Sheng was still looking at Fang Chengjun, Zhao Lingyu said, his attention was all placed on Zhao Lingyu.

"Then we will go to eat dessert." Zhao Lingyu walked with Ren Sheng.

Fang Chengjun, who was ignored, quickly followed up: "I will go too!"

"Fang Chengjun, do you want to make this happen?" Ethan did not stop Fang Chengjun. He thought that Fang Chengjun, who was forced to come here like himself, would be dissatisfied with Zhao Lingyu and stand on the united front with himself. As a result, Fang Chengjun turned back. Zhao Lingyu.

"I am not quite promising?" Fang Chengjun glanced at Ethan with a peach eye, but he had already taken over the house, which is like Isan mixed for more than 100 years.

"Is it a pleasure to be taken to the battlefield? Do you still want to please Zhao Lingyu?" Isan snorted. If Zhao Lingyu had the handle of the Locke family in his hand, he would never follow Zhao Lingyu to go to the 12534 planet.

Of course, he is not afraid of star thieves, but he does not want to be low everywhere Zhao Lingyu is a person who is a hundred years younger than himself.

"Of course not." Fang Chengjun said, suddenly pulled by Zhao Lingyu, he also felt very helpless, these days without him in the capital star to lead the overall situation, still do not know how much money to lose.

"So, do you still smile at the faces that force you?"

"If some people are going to deal with a star thief, let the marshal go. Where can I use it to make such a toss?" Fang Chengjun snorted and suddenly said: "Not to mention that the person who forced me is not Zhao Lingyu."

"What do you mean?" Isan asked inexplicably.

"When Zhao Lingyu said that, I decided that I would go." Fang Chengjun said. Zhao Lingyu has the handle of the Locke family to force Ethan to go, and there are also "hostages" that let him follow.

Ethan did not understand Fang Chengjun's words, but Fang Chengjun had already walked to the restaurant upstairs.

The main ship's restaurant, if you want to go upstairs to eat, don't look at the ranks, and see the contribution points. In the first legion, after the merits, you can get different ranks according to the federal system, and you can also get the contribution points of the first legion. These contribution points can be used to exchange some things with the Zhao family, and can also be used to improve their life in the first legion, such as changing a cabin, and for example eating.

However, Fang Chengjun and Ethan are not part of the First Legion. As a guest, there is no such restriction.

Compared with the downstairs, the environment upstairs is very good. The people who eat here are also quiet. Even if they see Zhao Lingyu, they only silently perform a military ceremony.