Chapter 109: Battle of Meccalen

The conversation between Zhao Lingyu and Mecamun was first told by Raymond.

Today is the day of my own marriage. Someone even challenged others at the wedding banquet... Raymond’s expression is not good-looking, slightly silent, and then ruthlessly said: “Look for someone to hold the shield!”

Since Zhao Lingyu has promised, it must be a bit of a means, but he can look at it.

If the people of Joao have abilities, but the power of science and technology should not be underestimated, at least the protective cover has reached its peak. In Ruoya, the destructive power of the strong is too great. If the protective cover is not enough, a strong person can create a **** case that covers the entire planet.

Ruoya’s emperor has a variety of protective covers and energy-detecting devices. On such a planet, even if the nine-level power goes crazy, it can also contain its destructive power in a short time, and quickly gather enough The power of suppression. Although the strength of the individual is powerful, the strength of the masses and the technology cannot be underestimated. At least the central computer will let the people with anti-social tendencies use any high-tech equipment in the first place. As a result, the perpetrators even want to find You can't do a flight.

Of course, most of the time, you don't need to be so enemies. In fact, most of the protective covers can prevent the seven-level abilities who do not use other weapons. As for the eight-level and nine-level... How many eight and nine levels?

The protective cover of Redmond’s hand is also one-of-a-kind throughout Joao. After it is stretched out and covers half of the “garden” with the original taste of the Marshal’s House, some people who were worried about being smashed and pond fish I have been relieved and have not hesitated to take out various equipment for easy viewing.

"Zhao Lingyu is very powerful, but he has to get rid of half life with the wounded female worm. This time he lost."

"Do you say that I want to pass on what I have photographed today to the Internet of the Human Federation? Idols are also very interesting."

"You are stupid? Now I still say this! We still pray that Zhao Lingyu will not have an accident. If he has something wrong, where can we go to get pregnant?"

"If Zhao Lingyu can win the Mercadon, that guy is really annoying."

"Even if Zhao Lingyu can't win Merkalun, he made trouble at the marshal's wedding... I can already foresee his end."

......

Many people are talking about it, and they have found a suitable location outside the protective cover. Some people who will enjoy it, also greet the robot to bring their own tables and chairs, and let people bake delicious food for themselves.

Crohn and Case are just one of those who do this.

"Zhao Lingyu's strength is very strong?" Case used a bamboo pole to fork a small piece of thumb big barbecue, looking at the side of Crohn.

"Yes," Croyn nodded helplessly. "I can't beat him."

"Don't fight in the future." Case.

"Why? This is my interest!"

"It will move the tires." Case was very calm.

Crohn was speechless, and Redmond, who had already walked toward the two men, suddenly had some heartbeat, and then turned decisively. When he saw it, Kings immediately told people to get a small suspension observation deck. By the way, I also prepared some delicious foods, and strived to make Marshal adults only more comfortable and not the most comfortable.