Chapter 83: Find my Son

One of the biggest selling points of the online mechs competition is fairness, so the mechs used by everyone are exactly the same. Ren Sheng’s opponents look exactly the same as Ren Sheng, and only the business cards on the chest are different from the words on the top of the head.

That's right, they have words on their heads.

After setting foot on the stage, Ren Sheng found that his opponent had a word on his head. He started to swear at the beginning, and then found that he had the same word on his head...

If the virtual network of the Ruo Empire is really real, sometimes Ren Xun even forgets that it is online, but after encountering things like the name tag on the head like this, he will clearly feel it all. all fake.

The referee for the game on the virtual network is also virtual. It is a flying bird. After the two entered the stadium, it flew two rounds around the two people and said: "The game begins."

When I heard these four words, Ren Sheng wanted to start, but the person opposite him did not move. This situation naturally made him guarded up - this person, is there any special means?

"Greenton? You are the underage? You are not yet an adult. You really shouldn't come to participate in such a competition. It's too **** and violent! It's not conducive to the physical and mental health of the teenager!" The man standing opposite Ren Shi said eloquently. Looking at Ren Sheng with dissatisfaction, still motionless.

"..." Ren Sheng silently looked at the opposite person, this person does not move, it is not because there are strategies, but because you want to teach yourself?

The man saw that Ren Sheng did not respond. He said: "How can your parents allow you to participate in such a competition at a young age? They are too irresponsible. If you have a good mecha talent, this age should follow the formality. The teacher learns the basic movements..."

When Ren Sheng punched in, he interrupted the other party's words. Although this person seems to be kind, but this is the game! He wants to play well with people!

"I won't shoot for underage..." The humanity, the voice has not fallen, Rensheng's second punch and the third punch have arrived, because he did not shun the reason, he was directly defeated by Ren Sheng on the ground.

"You stand up!" Ren Sheng stopped after hitting three punches. He came here to hone his skills, rather than succumbing to the "underage" status.

"I admit defeat!" The man said directly: "Children, I told you that if your parents are very demanding to you, you can apply for a guardian..."

Ren Sheng did not return to the ground and left. He was in a bad mood before playing. He wanted to vent his temptation with a person, but now... He feels that his mood is even worse and he is very depressed.

Should he go to the emperor of Ruoya to change his name?

Ren Sheng was already depressed, but when he went to the audience, he even heard someone ad enviously saying: "The underage is really too cheap! If I am a minor, then I will be fine."

When Ren Sheng looked over, he saw a middle-aged man talking to a woman who was thin. They are a little far away, and people there are not expected to notice him...

After the middle-aged man finished speaking, the thin woman immediately smiled: "The minor is of course cheap, but when you are not in adulthood, have you touched the mech?"

"Yeah boss, you are a few hundred years old now, I am afraid there is no way to beat Eugene. When you were a teenager, can you count on this?"

"That is, even if people are underage, it is a minor under your age!"