Chapter 14: Meng and Announcement

Ren Sheng really likes those beautiful clothes. Compared with the monotonous dresses, he thinks that these clothes are much more beautiful, especially those animal style home clothes, which makes him love it.

He used to think that if he was not a ginseng, but a tiger leopard, it would be fine. In the past, he cultivated a tiger essence, and after cultivating for 10,000 years, he dominated the world and played invincible in the world of fairy spirits. What about him? When he was 10,000 years old, he was a small doll!

When Master was soaring, he was already tens of thousands of years old. He had just passed Master’s knee and placed it in the human world. It is estimated that he was just weaned.

Unfortunately, he will never change his race, so...

Put on a tiger suit and touch the simulated fur on his body. He smugly looks in the mirror and twists his **** | The stock makes the sensory tail make various actions.

He now looks like a tiger, it must be very powerful! Ren Sheng shook his tail and went to see other clothes.

Shen Qiu Shi looked at this scene and felt that her heart was going to be changed. Her son was a young boy. When he was three or four years old, he wore a suit and a collar to play an adult. Although it seems that there is some contrast, it still makes her regret. There is no way to dress up the child as I thought at the beginning.

Today, her regret has finally disappeared!

"Small, let's try this one. This set of fox clothes not only can move the tail, but also the ears can move!" Shen Qiu Shi touched the ear of the clothes on his hand, and the original vertical ears immediately shyly picked up, looking like It's really the same.

Ren Sheng’s eyes suddenly light up. He put on this, is it just like the legendary fox? Fox fox! His master said that the fox is the most beautiful!

This set of foxes is not bulky. The top is a small leather vest with a hat ear. The bottom is a simulated leather shorts with a fiery red tail. He puts on a pair of small skins. Boots, not only show their body all, but also very very cute, the small white face of the meat is more delicate under the red fur.

Shen Qiu Shi can't wait to hold people in a few mouths.

"Isn't this Mrs. Zhao? The son is still lying in bed, you are in a good mood to come shopping." A tall brown-haired woman's mouth twitched slightly, but there was no smile in her eyes.

"My thing is not Mrs. Laulock's heart, Mrs. Locke, you should pay more attention to your son and future daughter-in-law!" Shen Qiu Shidao, and looked at the Wen Yue behind Mrs. Locke.

She had to admit that this kind of gentleness was a man of skill. When the incident came out, she thought that Wen Yue would not be able to marry the Locke family again. There must be no way to whiten her reputation. As a result...

Although there are still many people on the Internet who blame Wen Yue, it is much better than before. She can even go out with Mrs. Locke to go shopping.

"My son is very good, what do you care about?" Madame Locke said, and looked at Shen Qiu Shi’s wrist again: "Mr. Zhao, you are so excited, I don’t want to use some of the next tricks?"

"I can't even make a video in my own home, not to mention the next one. Some people go to other people's homes to do things and still don't let people say that this is the best work?" Shen Qiu Shi smiles of.

Mrs. Locke’s face flashed a trace of suspiciousness. Shen Qiu Shi’s performance today is actually a bit wrong... Is it a broken jar?

Shen Qiu Shi will have no husband and son, and now it is estimated that everything has been done... Seeing that Shen Qiu Shi does not show weakness, Mrs. Locke suddenly has some guilty conscience and dare not continue to attack this enemy.

"Shen Auntie, are you going to force me like this?" Wen Yue rubbed his eyes, his eyes immediately reddened, and his eyes passed over the next life, but they flashed a glimpse.

She has a very bad time these days.

Since Shen Qiu Shi released the live broadcast, she lost a lot of fans, even if she immediately remedy, went to the hospital to volunteer, a small number can be saved.

Being deliberately found by the patient, chased by the media, and hostile by Zhao Lingyu's admirers... In the face of all this, she can't be angry and smile, even if she has been able to endure, she can't help but want to vent.

The photo of the hand is sent out, and Wen Yue reveals a smile: "Shen Auntie, you used to force me to marry your son. Now, regardless of Lingyu’s brother, he will come out and go shopping..."

The voice of Wen Yue just fell, and suddenly there came a lot of media outside, and found that the existence of these people, Mrs. Locke’s face changed slightly, but Shen Qiu Shi secretly snorted.

"Mrs. Locke, you and Wang together come out to go shopping, isn't the two young masters and Miss Wen good things close?"

"Mrs. Zhao, are you coming out to go shopping, does it mean that the Marshal adult has improved?"

"Mrs. Zhao, is the Kay from the Freedom League around you? When will he marry the Marshal?"

......

A variety of problems hit a few people, and Mrs. Locke’s face was even more ugly.

She didn't actually go shopping with Wenyue this time. In fact, she had just met Wen Yue before she met Shen Qiu Shi.

At that time, Wen Yue put her posture very low, and she brought this person. Now it seems... she is clearly a gentle road. These reporters are probably arranged by Wen Yue.

There are so many reporters hiding in the side, if there is no encounter with Shen Qiu Shi, it will not be long before she goes shopping with Wen Yue, I am afraid that it will fly all over the sky!

No, now the news will still fly, just add the news that Shen Qiu Shi took her Kayi people to go shopping.

Mrs. Locke thought it right. These reporters were really warmly looking for someone to inform them. They even mixed up Wen’s people. These people now naturally raise a sharp question for Shen Qiu-shi: "Mrs. Zhao, Now Zhao’s situation is very bad. You are shopping happily with others. Is there another way out?”

"Mrs. Zhao, are you afraid of Marshal's abilities to get out of control?"

"Mr. Zhao, are you already planning to leave the Zhao family?"

"Mrs. Zhao, is there any problem with the IQ of Kay around you?"

......

These problems are clearly blaming Shen Qiu Shi.

Shen Qiu Shi was not surprised by this. After many people started the live broadcast, she smiled slightly: "Your imagination will be too rich?"

"How does Mrs. Zhao intend to explain your behavior?"

"My behavior needs explanation? If you are hurt, do you want to see your loved ones crying around you, or do you want to see them face the hardships? As for anything else, I can only say that I will always be Zhao. The family, as well as Ren Sheng, he will always be Zhao’s family.” Shen Qiu Shi took the hand of Ren Sheng: “This child is my child, Zhao family. If someone insults him, Zhao will use all means. maintain!"

Since they have all approved the appointment of life, it is natural for the entire human federation to know.

At the same time, to open up the identity of Ren Sheng, without mentioning a free alliance, is also to let the people of the Chamber of Commerce do not want to play tricks.