Chapter 72: All Out of Shell

Zhao Lingyu let people test the blood that was originally obtained from Kobe Bryant. After confirming that Kobe Bryant is not a human being, he has always been carrying a heart.

The gap between higher civilizations and the human federation is very large, and people of higher civilizations have been staring at them and paying attention to them.

This kind of cognition once made Zhao Lingyu creepy.

The human federation, whether it is technology or personal strength, is no better than a higher civilization. At the time, the higher civilization chose to let Koben quietly get his blood in order to prevent human beings from knowing their existence, but after Kobeen’s failure?

He has been trying to cope with the method, but from Kobeen's ability to use some of the technology products to go freely in his main ship, the way he thinks is all useless.

Human beings are not the opponents of that civilization at all.

It is precisely because of this that Zhao Lingyu will openly contain medicine.

When the gap between the two sides is too great, he will only show enough skill to let the other party not arbitrarily crush himself as a cockroach, so that he has the opportunity to start slowly.

He knew nothing about the Ruoya Empire, which was the best way to think of it at the time.

They have no conflicts of interest with higher civilizations, and even higher civilizations need things in his hands. Under such circumstances, higher civilizations will not only harm them, but even protect them...

He had a sigh of relief after he had contacted Crohn and knew that higher civilization had problems in reproduction.

However, he is obviously too happy to be too early.

Looking at the convention center that has almost become a ruin, Zhao Lingyu has deep regrets.

However, he did not have a better way. According to the situation at the time, he could not leave when the danger was just out of Ni Rui. Moreover, he was willing to go. Shen Qiu Shi and Zhao Peng were not willing to go...

The two mechs that launched the attack had already started with a child who was out of the shell. Their speed was very fast, and Zhao Lingyu, he could not fly in no time.

Grabbing a few robots around him, Zhao Lingyu threw all his energy on it and threw it out, hitting the armor of his child.

Zhao Lingyu never stopped practicing the refining exercises. Nowadays, the strength is very big. At the same time, he and Ren Shengxiu also let him practice some spiritual power... These robots are kneeling on the mech, even Let the armor sway and almost fall.

Zhao Lingyu didn't want to, and grabbed the ruins of a convention center and threw it up again.

At this time, two powerful momentums were raised in the distance, and a red-hot mech was rushing from a distance.

The driver who took away the child's mech is the female actor. She has repeatedly taken over several attacks from her life. The mech has long had some problems, and this will not escape the attack of Zhao Lingyu. Let your mech damage be more serious.

And now... I took a look at the red-hot mech in the distance. The chain of the female squad slammed the child to another mech, and then swept the chain of powerful power from top to bottom. It will smash the large ruins thrown up by Zhao Lingyu.

She wanted to leave the atmosphere with this impulse, but what she didn't expect was that the chain on her hand was broken, leaving her nowhere to borrow.