Chapter 32: Child Problem

Ren Sheng suddenly ran over to ask questions, Zhao Lingyu can of course say something else to fool the past, but he did not want to lie to Ren Sheng.

Later, when others seduce themselves, I am afraid that I will not find a handsome guy, but I will look for a petite Kay.... However, the world can turn the hands and feet into the roots, and live for more than a hundred thousand years. There is only a life, and the nature he likes is only a life.

"Is it right? Shouldn't I ask you?" Ren Sheng found that there was something wrong with the surrounding atmosphere and he could not help but worry.

"It's okay, but we can say it privately." Zhao Lingyu said, this is really nothing to him, not to mention that there are still many people who regard Ren Ren as a Kay, the human federation is so small and grows with a baby face. It seems that people who are still children are not without.

It is a pity that he has grown too tall. Together with Ren Sheng, it is inevitable that the ratio of Ren Sheng is getting smaller and smaller.

"Then privately said, Ling Yu, I still have something to ask you." Ren Sheng said.

Zhao Lingyu took Ren Sheng directly to the upstairs lounge: "What else do you want to ask?"

“Does marriage have to have children? Can’t you marry without being a child?”

"No, as long as I like it, can't I have a child?" Zhao Lingyu said that Ren Sheng is not a child, and he is not a race. And if there is no life, he has no life, can you still remember that the child is not?

"It turned out to be like this," Ren Sheng nodded. "Actually, I can have children. You see, I have a bud here. It will grow up, open green flowers, and finally produce red ginseng."

Ren Sheng opened his hair, and the root hair was different in the middle.

"You shouldn't have a flower in the future?" Zhao Lingyu asked with some concern. This is the case, and I am afraid I will not be able to go out.

"No, I am now shaped, it will always be like this." Ren Shengdao, unless he becomes a prototype, flowers and ginseng will come out, otherwise it will only be a thicker hair: "Ling Yu, you Do you think that I am very powerful? I can have children! But even if the ginseng seeds are planted, it is difficult to open the wisdom..." So can it be born or not?

I really want to say that he hasn’t eaten countless sons and grandchildren these days? Zhao Lingyu coughed a little: "You don't have to worry about having children. Human beings and children are different. If you like children, we will plant them together. I will be very good to him." Dolls like Rensheng It would be nice if there was one.

"I don't want to, if you like that he doesn't like me, what should I do?" Ren Sheng shook his head.

"Then we don't want children." Zhao Lingyu said that after deciding to stay with him, he never thought about having children.

Ren Sheng nodded, Zhao Lingyu said again: "I let Alice come with you, let her take it if you want to eat, you can also see the following things from this monitoring, I have something to deal with, wait for you to come back with you. "There are so many problems in Ren Sheng, obviously what others have said to him, and if they go on, they may encounter something."

"Good." Ren Sheng nodded and played with the monitor screen in front of him.

When Zhao Lingyu walked out of the room, he found that Wu Shuai, who was wearing a bodyguard costume and made a disguise, stood at the door and looked at himself with a look of gossip.

"You called Alice, I want to know what happened before." Zhao Lingyu said.

Ren Ren played alone for a while, and Alice came in with a large plate of things he liked to eat.