Chapter 37: Ginseng Driving

Ren Jin’s current identity is a plant abilities who have just turned 18 on the planet’s planet. Since it’s a versatile person, it’s much easier to do a lot of things.

The abilities of the abilities to join the army do not have to be assessed like ordinary people. As long as the leaders of the army agree, it is easy for Zhao Lingyu to let the servants of his side be formed, and then go to the stagnation of the First Corps with a bright and honest life.

The capital star has a huge ocean. The first legion is stationed on the ocean. It contains a large sea area and many small islands nearby.

Now Zhao Lingyu's prestige in the army is unmatched, so in the early morning, many people waited at the aircraft to stop and wanted to meet their marshal adults.

When the silver-white aircraft flew from afar, these people were all quiet. They were chest-chested, just to give Zhao Lingyu the best impression.

The aircraft finally stopped, wearing a military uniform, and the tall and straight Zhao Lingyu also came out from inside.

"Marshal is early!" Everyone can't wait to go to the military ceremony. However, Zhao Lingyu didn't nod their heads like they used to, and then turned and strode away. Instead, they turned back and extended their hands toward the aircraft.

Their marshal adults, even from the aircraft, hugged a person... their marshal adults hugged people!

Looking at Zhao Lingyu holding the aircraft, but also holding Zhao Lingyu's neck, the young man, everyone thinks that the eyes are going to fall - so wrapped around the marshal, really will not be thrown out?

If the person who saw this scene was thundered, Zhao Lingyu was very calm. He used one hand to hold the life that he refused to go. He walked in as usual, as if he was just a normal one. But things.

However, this is not a common thing at all!

The Marshal adult has been in the First Army for almost 30 years, unless it is to rescue the soldiers who have suffered serious injuries from their arms and legs. Otherwise, they will not touch others, but now he is holding a person to shake the market!

"That, is the Kay of the Marshal?" Until Zhao Lingyu's figure could not be seen, someone asked.

"That is the Kay... The Marshal adult will even hold people..."

"Compared with the marshal, the Kay is so small, so cute..."

"Can you dare to say cute to the Kay of the Marshal?"

......

Countless shocked soldiers, Zhao Lingyu did not take long to go to the reception, just to see Wu Shuai whispering at the door and Zhao Na.

"Wu Shuai, are you busy?" Zhao Lingyu looked at the past.

"Nothing..." Wu Shuai’s gaze turned around in Zhao Lingyu and Ren Sheng, and raised the voice: "The marshal is here!"

Wu Shuai’s voice just fell to the side, at the same time, a handsome man ran out from inside, and then quickly stood: "Marshal, the dream star on behalf of Komoz to say hello to you!" Komoz face The smile is very bright, even if I see Zhao Lingyu's body more personal, there is not much change, just eyes on the Rensheng body to stay for a while.

Zhao Lingyu was keenly aware of this.

Ren grew very delicately, and today he put on a small military uniform, which makes him want to hide him, but this person is still staring at Ren Sheng...

Controlling his expression, Zhao Lingyu nodded faintly: "Hello."

"Marshal, if not you, the dream star will be finished, I will thank you on behalf of all the dream stars." Komoz again, his eyes once again fell on Ren Sheng.