Chapter 124: Fanwai: Small Ginseng and Results (end)

Ren Sheng became a member of the Royal Academy. He was embarrassed to let Zhao Lingyu take his children to school every day. He often took a day at home with his child, and then let Zhao Lingyu take the children to go to school one day, given that he was a student. The behavior of going to school the next day did not attract the attention of the school.

However, Zhao Lingyu had doubts about Ren Xing's more and more guilty feelings, but after asking Will to understand the reasons, he did not care. If Ren Sheng likes to go to school, let him go. Speaking of it, Ren Sheng also has some small things that he sent, as long as he is willing, let alone know where Ren Sheng is, and even Ren Ren can talk to others about what he can know.

Although Zhao Lingyu is worried about his life, he also knows that Ren Sheng is not a clay doll. What's more, Ren Sheng went to the Royal College to go to school. He was also in the Royal Academy during the day. The two of them were close, and there was danger that he could pass the first time. Not bad? After showing the position of Ren Sheng on his own communicator, Zhao Lingyu began to take his children to school from time to time.

Only Zhao Lingyu and Ren Sheng both decided to take one child a day. Shen Qiu Shi did not agree. He found Zhao Lingyu: "A Ren is still pregnant with a child. It must be very tired. How can you let him take the child the next day?" I will help you in the future, and the children will be brought by us!"

"What about the little girl?" Zhao Lingyu stunned.

"Let your dad take it!" Shen Qiu Shi said without hesitation.

Zhao Baozhu is not the non-human beings of his family who can just drop and beat. Is it really okay for his dad to bring him to a group of old and old?

"Don't worry, if your dad didn't bring a good pearl, I will teach him!" Shen Qiu Shi said without hesitation.

"..." Zhao Lingyu has a little sympathy for his father.

He has no children, and since Zhao Lingyu has taken all the care of his children, he has started his daily school experience, and he has become more involved with his newer brother, Stuart, and deeply felt this. How bad the big man's head is.

No, it should be said that this person is innately deficient in the knowledge of the gods. This kind of person is put into repairing, and no matter how good the root bone is, there is no way to go far on the road of Xian!

"I tried hard to practice, but there is still a problem with the connection, and there is no way to improve the speed." Stewart looked at Ren Sheng with dismay, his mental power could not be used, but his hand speed could not be fast... He had The big muscle block made him always unable to be flexible.

Although Ren Sheng likes this simple big man, but the other party has always let him give pointers, he is still a little impatient - this person is not his child, he has time to play with his children! What's more... He doesn't know the skill at all, he doesn't know how to improve his hand speed... Like him, the **** of the gods is strong, but he can also brush up and pull out countless hands and where do you need to study what skills?

However, he may be able to help Stewart in other ways? After all, he also boasted of Haikou...

In the evening, Ren Sheng suddenly chatted with Zhao Lingyu about the practice of practicing the body of Zhao Lingyu.

Zhao Lingyu contains a lot of spiritual physical conditions, and he has been giving him spiritual medicine for a long time. The practice of practicing the body is very fast. He has long practiced himself as a gold incompetent body. Physical fitness is obviously not suitable for others. As for other cultivation methods that will be vie for in the realm of cultivation, it is even more inappropriate for people in this place - there is no spiritual power here.