Chapter 101: Zhang Ren Sees the Son-in-law

The two children were onlookers, but Gede was a bit embarrassed. When he saw Ren Sheng, he couldn’t help but ask: "Yu Sheng, you were said to have been born very fast, how was it born?" His stomach is cut open, it is really fierce, he has a psychological shadow!

"Give a child? The smashing of it is falling." Ren Shengdao, they fell too fast, he almost missed.

Ged shocked to look at a certain part of Ren Sheng. Although the eggs were quite small at the beginning, they also had the size of an egg. At that time, Ren Sheng was childish like a child, and fell from his stomach. ... How much is he?

Seeing Ged’s expression, Zhao Lingyu’s eyebrows, holding the second baby, took a slight stroke and directly took Ren Ren’s arms into his arms: “Aren’s race is different! And those eggs are soft.”

"So just keep up with a big one?" Gede awe.

"No, just like a person who hasn't washed his hair for several years, he wash his head." Ren Sheng was full of seriousness, and the situation at the time really made him feel relaxed.

"Hey?" Gede could not understand.

"Case?" Zhao Lingyu wisely shifted the topic.

"He got something and went to study." Geddy said, the child's cell coat, hair and anything, all were taken away... his son had only a few hairs!

"How is it so urgent?" Fang Chengjun asked subconsciously.

"He was really anxious, and almost let me handle the wound myself." Ged pointed to his stomach. He had a repair gel on his stomach. It won't take long for the wound to heal: "Wait for him. When I was born, I will definitely pay back my teeth!"

"No, maybe he will put his stomach on it and he will take the child to the study room." Crohn said sadly. Case is really too busy, and there are special plans, so even the time he communicates with the children who are not born is pre-defined.

He now particularly hopes that the palace will have more banquets, so that Kes can show off, and the husband can be deeply in love, and eat some tofu by the way.

His own life is still very good... Zhao Lingyu will take the small person in his arms, and in the next second, several children will rush over and have to squat together.

Maybe you can really get a few nutrition cabins to put them in, but his children seem to be a bit too powerful? Can the nutrition compartment keep them?

Gede’s children, one is a metal power, and the other is an ice abilities. When they are soaked in the water, the two children are red, but the face is not wrinkled, or the two legs appear. It is especially fine, and it makes people who are used to their own children feel strange.

However, he did not have much time to study the two children - on the second day of the German caesarean section, he and Zhao Lingyu went to Fern again.

The shape of Ren Xing's mech has changed. The yellow and green together look very fresh. As for Fern, some of them have been modified, but some places have to be debugged.

"In fact, the mech system, my daughter is better than me." A brief introduction to the mech, Fern said.

"Do you have a way to pick them up?" Zhao Lingyu asked, this thing can be done for him, but Fern should want to do it himself.

"Yes! I can contact Niya, let her say that the stinky boy goes to the nearby planet to get sick, and then get two robots to replace them..." Fern actually thought about the whole plan.

"Then bring them over." Zhao Lingyu said, watching Ren Sheng with the child and ran to the mech.

If the Adi star is divided into many areas, some areas are home to powerful people, some areas are civilians, and the place where McCarthy lives is a civilian residential area.