Chapter 114: The Mission Started

The lineup of the Weir the Great's mission was luxurious, led by Crohn and Case, and the latter was a pair of royal guards, each of which was the confidant of Will.

However, at this time, not many people have set their sights on these people, whether they are on the spot or watching the live broadcast, most of them are watching Zhao Lingyu and his party.

Zhao Lingyu now knows everyone, Fang Chengjun and Gede, and people who have been on the network of the human federation have some understanding. If in the past, everyone must stare at the two people, but this time, they have also removed their sight.

No way, the three people behind Zhao Lingyu are too eye-catching.

Fern does not need to say that as the most famous mech master of Ruoya, he was promoted for a long time decades ago. There are not many people who don't know him, let alone Niya.

Chapman used to be the Crown Prince in Ruoya. His two marriages were also very popular. His first Wang Hao was no one knows no one.

The love story of Master Fern’s daughter and Prince Chapman’s love story was witnessed by many people of the Emperor Star. The wedding was seen by everyone in Ruoya. Later, the two divorced and did not know how many people were squatting again. Don't believe in love...

There were many sayings about the divorce of Niya and Chapman. It was said that Chapman had abandoned his sick wife. He also said that Niya was pregnant and still asked Chapman to quarrel and broke his body. In short, all kinds of sayings were there. But there is no doubt that Niya's body is very poor.

Later, Niya did not appear in front of people, but confirmed this.

But now, Niya is ruddy, she can't see any problems with her body, and she... still holds the hand of another man.

The enviable fairy monks of the past, now one has a new king, and the other is holding the hands of other men, naturally it is embarrassing.

Wait a few more eyes... The man who was led by Niya was actually McCarthy who was considered a model of his wife a few days ago...

The people who watched the live broadcast on the Internet quickly said the names of the three people. When the information of McCarthy appeared, some people immediately became angry.

"McCarthy is not the one who has received the medicine and is not willing to sell it. Does it give the wife the body to raise the body? Now it is holding someone else!"

"When Prince Chapman and Princess Niya divorced, I said that I no longer believe in love. I saw McCarthy in the past few days and felt that there is still love in this world. Now McCarthy is holding others... I am not Believe in love!"

"Niya's body is all right. She used to say that she was abandoned by His Royal Highness, but she said that it is impossible for His Royal Highness to abandon his sick wife!"

......

All kinds of messages were brushed up, and when the crowd was excited, suddenly someone said: "McCarthy's wife is Dong Nia, and Niya... will it be a person?"

Xu is that many people have seen this message, and the various messages in the message area suddenly become slower.

Soon, someone said: "When the body report of Princess Nia was not the same as that before Dong Nia?"

"McCarthy is just a treasure hunter. Even if he likes Niya, Niya doesn't have to see him, unless Niya is Tonya."

"Yeah, how can Niya's good end look like a rubbish? Fern also agrees...unless the junk is against Nija."