What if darcy and charlie were raised by youssef and nathan part 2

It didn't take long for the plates to be cleared by the two children. As soon as they finished they ran upstairs to there bedroom. Nathan looked at his husband who was stroking Gatsby and talking to him about god knows what. The sight made Nathan giggle as Youssef turned "do you mind Nathan were trying to have an intellectual conversation here" caused Nathan laugh "about what,my darling?". Youssef not bothering to respond just rolled his eyes and threw a pancake at his face causing Nathan to laugh even more. Once they finished eating they washed the dishes and went upstairs to dress their children.
///
Youssef was quiet concerned when heading due to the lack of two speaking loudly but instead whispers and giggles. As they head into the bedroom they see Charlie on Darcy's bed covered in what looked to eyeshadow and lipstick. Obviously not the good kind the ones you get in those little plastic phones, which Darcy had manipulated Youssef into buying for her. The couple looked at each other then back at the children with confused faces. "I made Charlie pretty" Darcy's innocent voice spoke while Charlie nodded beside her. Youssef knelt in front of his daughter confusion still all other his face "Darcy wasn't he pretty before?" which caused Darcy to nod "yes but like now he's gorgeous and everyone will wanna marry him", Youssef heard his husband giggle "Darcy isn't he a little too young to get married?" and once again she nodded "yes but it's my duty as his big sister to get him out of here so I can this place all to my self". Hearing that, Charlie threw one of her teddy's at her which caused her to shrug "what I want my own room" causing Nathan and Youssef to look at each other "why didn't you tell us this Darcy" Youssef questioned while wiping the fake makeup off his sons face. Once again Darcy just shrugged and went to open her wardrobe to grab her outfit for the day. Once finished cleaning Charlie's face he helps him grab his outfit for the day. While Darcy insists she can do it herself Charlie still wanted help from his dads which he gladly got.
The outfits:

Once they finished Darcy noticed how different she looked to her brother and smiled

Once they finished Darcy noticed how different she looked to her brother and smiled. Darcy never liked dressing similar to her brother so Youssef and Nathan made it there top priority to make them dress different. "What would you two like to do today" Nathan asked which caused them to respond with going to the park. Youssef didn't mind that and neither did Nathan, "okay then we'll go to the park". The excited gasp of the children as they ran downstairs never failed to make Youssef smile. As Youssef headed downstairs to help their children with their shoes; Nathan went to grab his sketch book and mini watercolours and also the great Gatsby for Youssef.
///
The children decided that today they wanted to ride there bikes to the park which neither parent had any objection to as it was a sunny day . As Darcy and Charlie went off to play with their friends, Youssef and Nathan went to go find a place to sit. Eventually they decided on sitting under a tree where they can see the kids and the kids see them. While youssef read his book Nathan began to sketch the scenery making sure to include his husband and children.
That's when Nathan realised they may not be a stereotypical family but they sure are picture perfect.
|||
Should I make more about these lot as a family?