Flower field

Hi yes I'm back and I just want to let everyone know that this a future fic and also extreme cheesy and cringy
\|/\|/\|/
A little girls laughter and heavy breathing could slightly be heard from the hill as Youssef sat down. Nathan had sat next to him, resting his hand on top of Youssef's.

"Méline bear, slow down" Youssef yelled down to his daughter.

"Why?" a little excited voice yelled back as she ran through the flowers. Youssef shook his head and laughed lightly as Nathan let their dog off the leash. Their dog ran down hill and almost tackled the young girl "bluey careful" she squealed while stroking the soft fur. Youssef rested his head on Nathan's shoulder as a kiss was placed on his hair, "Youssef, one day that girl is somehow gonna get herself injured isn't she?" Nathan said. Youssef just nodded. They look into the field and by some dumb look Méline trips. Nathan gasps, ready to run to her aid but she gets up and yells "IM OKAY" as she continues to run around. Youssef just smiles as he throws a ball into the field.
"Nathan she's gonna be okay, she's adventurous and can't be kept inside. Its obvious she'll get hurt but she'll either get up and walk it off or have her incredible dad to run and help her" Youssef whispers as places a kiss to his husbands cheek.
Nathan sighs with a blush "why does she have to be so adventu... MÉLINE GET OUT THAT TREE" he yells at the 4 year old attempting to climb a tree. Youssef turns to her and chuckles as she just sits on a branch with the biggest grin.

While in the tree Méline pulls a ball out her pocket and throws it. As Bluey runs after it she can't help but giggle and kick her legs in excitement. "DADDY DADA IM BIG" she yells towards her dads. She can see Youssef take a picture of her, it makes her smile more "that's nice,méline bear, can you get down?" Youssef yells back to her. She nods and slowly makes her way down the tree. Bluey runs back to her and drops the ball in front of her. She grabs the ball and throws it as far as she can. While Bluey chases after the ball, she runs back to the hill and to her dads.

The small girl can be seen running up the hill with a huge grin "daddy I got down, I got down all by myself" she spoke with excitement as she ran into Nathan's arms. She squeezed him in a hug as Nathan placed a kiss on top of her hair. Nathan looks down at her "I know, honey, I saw" he whispered in her ear. As she pulled from the hug she asks "are you proud of me, daddy?" with cutest puppy dog eyes the men had ever seen. Nathan broke out into a bigger smile "I'm so proud of you" he spoke with proudness in his voice. As Youssef pulled her on to his lap to fix her hair, Bluey came running up the hill with the ball in her mouth. She drops the ball and runs up to Nathan proceeding to climb into the man's lap. He stroked the dogs fur as it pants on his lap, Youssef watches with a smile "We aren't getting another dog" he states. Nathan looks at him in shock "I didn't say that, I didn't say anything at all" he sputters out while Youssef chuckles "You didn't have to say it but I know you did think it" he teases. Méline giggles at her dads antics "If I want another puppy I'll get Méline to help me convince you" he teases back. Youssef gasps playfully as Méline giggles in his lap.

"Dada can we get a new puppy?" she asks with curiosity.

Youssef chuckles while shaking his head "if you two can have another puppy then I can have another cat" he says to the two. He knows they won't mind another cat considering how much they both love Gatsby. Nathan puts the leash back onto Bluey, right as Youssef finishes with Méline's hair.  Nathan stands up and passes the leash to Méline. As she starts to run, with Bluey in following behind, Nathan helps Youssef up.

The two walk hand in hand watching their daughter who was further in front talking to Bluey. The pair had walked holding hands with Nathan's thumb rubbing over the outside of Youssefs hand. Youssef can feel Nathan's hands slightly shaking "Darling what's wrong?" he asks with concern. Nathan takes a deep breath "You know how we were talking about getting another dog or cat earlier?". Youssef nods. Nathan swallows "what if we were to have another baby? Don't get me wrong I love Méline but I just feel like it would be nice to have another little one as well, I kinda miss that" he stuttered out. Youssef looks at him and smiles, he then turns to Méline and shouts "Méline do want to a frère or sœur?", she carry's on walking and yells "YES!" in excitement. Youssef turns to his husband with a soft smile "there's your answer", tears weld up in Nathan's eyes.

"Are you sure because I don't want you to feel obligated to have another child just because I want one. It's perfectly fine if you don't, we can just get another dog or cat" Nathan rambles.

Youssef smiles, grabbing his husband face and pulling him in for a kiss "Nathan I want to raise another baby with you" he confirms. He leans in to give him another reassuring kiss but is in interrupted with a "yuck". The two turn there head with fake look of offence "You love interrupting our kisses, don't you méline bear?" Youssef teases as the girl giggles. She nods and begins to run, Bluey follows behind her. The two chuckle and look at each other "I'll gladly do it all over again, as long as I'm doing it with you" Youssef whispers. Nathan smiles "as long as the next one isn't as adventurous and as much of a menace" he mumbles. They laugh at the statement and then run after their daughter making sure she isn't causing trouble.
.....
So I just came up with this a couple days ago and it suck but yeah. Also I might be updating Friday as well anyway here is Méline hair and outfit also Bluey's appearance:

 Also I might be updating Friday as well anyway here is Méline hair and outfit also Bluey's appearance: