🎄first snow day🎄

The weather outside was frosty, Nathan's least favourite weather. Although, he did love snow so much but he hated the biting cold that came with it and so far that was all they had. He sighed taking one last look at the foggy scenery. He climbed back into bed and was immediately pulled into the warmth of Youssef's body. As his boyfriends head rested upon his own he smiled pressing a small kiss to his chest. Youssef shivered as goosebumps appeared on his arms "your lips are cold" he grumbled out in a sleepy state. He pressed his head against his chest whispering "why don't you warm them up then?" with a smirk as he snuggled closer taking in the familiar scent that he loves. A playful slap hits his back as a strong arm is wrapped around his waist, slightly looking up he sees Youssef looking at him with soft eyes. The two lean closer planting a soft but warm kiss against each other's lips. Nathan shivered as heat ran throughout his body as he pulled away with a smile "much warmer" he mumbles. As Youssef pushes him back down onto the bed to leave, he pouts giving him puppy eyes "someone's gotta make breakfast" Youssef teased walking out and downstairs.
•••
Hearing the soft footsteps come back up the stairs, Nathan peaks his head out the mountain of blankets to see his boyfriend walk in with a tray that has breakfast and coffee on. As Youssef places it on the bed he places a kiss to Nathan's forehead muttering "I knew you wouldn't leave the heap of blankets". He really does know me, he thought to himself. Before he could even take his first bite it hit him, "when did you put on my hoodie?" he asked with genuine curiosity. Heat rose to Youssef's cheeks "I got cold downstairs and then I saw your hoodie so I decided to put it on" he said with a slight stutter. Nathan couldn't help as a dry laugh left his body. The tray was moved onto Youssef's lap as Nathan huddled into his side grabbing his fork. The two ate in silence until Youssef whispered in his ear "also I think you should look outside", putting down his fork Nathan walked to the window and paused as he gasped "snow!". He turned around and ran out the door with a smile on his face. Youssef chuckled at his boyfriends antics only to realise that he was gonna run out in his pyjamas. Youssef proceeded to chase him to bring him back inside, once they both were inside they looked in each other eyes "once the snow stops you can go outside once the snow stops" Youssef says with a stern voice.
•••
Several hours later it still snowed which had left Nathan annoyed. He rested his head on his boyfriend's lap as he tried to stay warm. Since the two had been trapped by the snow, they decided to cuddle and bake all day. Youssef ran his hands up his waist causing Nathan to shiver as the warmth of his enveloped his body. Youssef head rested on his shoulder as he whispered "tomorrow you can go outside do whatever you want as long as you do wear something warm". Nathan nodded as Youssef pressed warm kisses to his kiss. Nathan just found a new reason to love snow.