Alone time (smut)

(Horrible smut)
It was a late Saturday night and the only light coming from the house was in Youssef's and and Nathan's bedroom. This was where two sat on the bed together making out after a stressful day of work. Both needing some release.
///
Nathan was on top of Youssef running his hands through his hair as youssef rested his hands on his ass. The kiss was slowly starting to become more heated when Youssef squeezed his ass. The action caused Nathan to buck into youssef, feeling something pressing into his thigh. Nathan pulled back with a smirk "enjoying yourself, darling", youssef blushed trying to cover his hardness. Nathan moved his hand and started stroking it gently leaning in to kiss his neck. Youssef whimpered at the feeling of Nathan biting and sucking his neck. He unbuttoned Youssef's shirt pulling it off him slowly, kissing his collarbone. Nathan pulled away and stared down at him with love in his eyes "you're beautiful" he whispered softly. Youssef stared up at him with a blush reaching to take Nathan's shirt off. Once he got it off he ran a hand down Nathan's abs. They leaned in and kissed each other again. While kissing, Nathan grabbed Youssef's belt muttering "are you sure about this" which he responded with a nod. Nathan opened the belt and unbuttoned his trousers slowly pulling them off. Youssef was left there with only his boxers on. Nathan kissed down his chest and stomach stopping above his boxers. "do it, please Nathan" youssef whimpered causing Nathan to pull his boxers down releasing his hardness. Licking the tip, Nathan watched as youssef groaned from the pleasure grabbing his hair. As Nathan took Youssef further into his mouth and down his throat he listened to his small moans and whimper's with his random little gasps for air. He quickened his pace feeling youssef grab his hair. He soon felt something hit the back of his throat and youssef loosen his grip allowing Nathan to pull back and swallow. He got behind Youssef and wrapped his arms around him kissing his forehead gently "are you alright, darling?" he asked with soft tone playing with his hair. He felt youssef nod against his neck as the slowing breath hit it. Nathan rubbed his back kissing him gently making sure he knew how much he loved him. After a couple minutes of cuddling Nathan left to grab his boxers and went to grab Youssef some boxer. Realising he was too tired to do it himself, he did it for him then embraced him again allowing him to fall asleep in a comforted embrace.
|
This was so bad and cringy.