Sensory overload

His hands couldn't stay still. Youssef wondered why couldn't he keep his hands still, then he remembered. His jumper, his favourite jumper, for some reason had a horrible feel to it. He kept fidgeting hoping to escape the torturous feeling left on his hands but it wouldn't work.

Why did is it making me feel worse? Why can't I breath? Am I going to die?

Countless thoughts ran through his mind as he attempted to calm his breathing. As his vision blurred he sat down in his chair, feeling the stares from his students. I heard two voices whisper, he recognised them. Nick and Charlie. Unable to make out what they were saying to carried on teaching for the last 10 minutes.

It was break next I could just them leave early. No that would be too suspicious. Why won't that feeling  go away. I want it gone now.

He gave up. He left them go three minutes earlier than usual. He felt pathetic. Resting his head on his desk he kept trying to escape.
•••
Nick and Charlie had been running down the halls to Mr.Ajayi's classroom when they heard footsteps. Turning they see Harry, they look at each other in confusion, "Where are you going?" Charlie asks in confusion. Harry roles his eyes "obviously to Mr.Ajayi. somethings wrong with Mr.Farouk and he'll probably know, I mean aren't they good friends or something?" he stated being completely honest. The honesty shocked the couple even more as they turned to the doors and opened them. Mr.Ajayi was sat at his desk doodling until he was disturbed. Looking at the three boys he asked "what's wrong?", unsure how to feel about the mix of boys knowing they had a common dislike for each other. "Somethings wrong with Mr.Farouk". Now he was worried for his beloved. Before they could explain he told them "go get Mr Lange and Coach Singh, tell them to go to Mr Farouk's room also get the head" while leaving the classroom to Youssef.
•••
He knocked on the door carefully, as to not scare him. He opened the door slightly and saw Youssef scratching his hands. Panic ran through him as sped over to him to gently grab his hand. He lifted his hands and pressed small kisses to the palm of them. "What's wrong, honey?" he whispered. Youssef looked up with tears staining his cheeks "jumper, washed it the wrong way" he stuttered. Nathan nodded realising that the man was having a sensory overload. The door opened again revealing the three other teachers.

"sensory overload"

They immediately knew that he couldn't stay here. As Mr.Lange took him to the car, coach Singh grabbed Youssef's and Nathan grabbed his own.
•••
As soon as they had reached home and Youssef had ran straight to the bathroom. Youssef had spent several minutes in their to the point of Nathan getting worried. The only sound that could be heard was the tap and muffled sobs. He opened the bathroom door and walked over to the smaller man. Wrapping his arms around his waist, he pressed a small kiss to his hair. He grabbed his wet hands and turned the tap off "honey I want you to do something for me, is it possible that you could?" Nathan whispered to him. Youssef nodded . Nathan took a breath "honey I would like you to rest your hands on the counter, close your eyes and count every second I'm gone. I will be upstairs and you will be safe, understood?"he  whispered. Youssef once again nodded. He did what Nathan said, so then Nathan went to upstairs to grab everything he needed.
•••
183. Nathan was gone for 183 seconds. Youssef opened his eyes hearing the door click open "honey, I'm back". Youssef looked at him, breathing still heavy and hands still shaking. Nathan walked to him and placed everything on the counter. He picked up the smaller man and set him on the counter next to everything. Placing his hands on the bottom of his jumper he said "I'm going to take your jumper off, is that okay?", Youssef nodded as Nathan freed his body from the thing that tortured him. The jumper had been thrown behind Nathan as pulled Youssef into a light kiss. He then took off Youssef's shirt and threw that as well.

I can breath. It's tingly though. Darling make the tingles go away. Please for me.

Nathan grabbed one of the items he had brought downstairs. It was his hoodie. Warmth ran through Youssef's veins at the sight of it. He loved Nathan's hoodies. As he put the hoodie on with shaky hands Nathan helped him and then once it was on he ran his hands down the muscular arms. He then grabbed the hand lotion and put a small of amount on Youssef's hands. Youssef's rubbed his hands together, slowly feeling the horribleness leave his palms.
"Honey how long have you felt like this? You don't have to tell me now"
"Since this morning but I didn't want to scare you or make you mad. It's so dumb and embarrassing"
Nathan just shook his head and wrapped his arms around his waist, pressing a kiss to his forehead.Now that he was done Nathan picked him up again and carried upstairs. Once they reached the bedroom Nathan laid him down, moving any hair from his face.Once Youssef was comfy laying on the bed, Nathan watched him fall asleep while playing with his hair.
"You're okay, honey"
///
So yeah I tried my best to do autistic Youssef but being autistic myself I think I failed at it. I know it was Youssef being sick that was wanted but I feel as though this better suits him. Plus this does go along with my headcanon of him being autistic.