Paris night (smut)

Youssef and Nathan were talking about anything that came to my mind. That was until they heard yelling and banging at their door. Youssef annoyed at the banging opened up the door to a really sick Darcy and an equally worried Tara. Everything was under control until Darcy had threw up on Nathan's bed. Panic struck both youssef and Nathan as they witnessed it. After a while Darcy had gotten better and left back to her room. Youssef went back to his and Nathan's room to see Nathan putting the sick covered duvet  in a ball. Youssef sighed sitting on his bed. Nathan turned to him "I think you deserved an alcoholic drink after that" he spoke to him softly pouring two glasses of wine "here" "thanks" youssef responded as Nathan sat beside him. After taking a few sips of the wine Nathan says "well I suppose I should head down to reception and ask for some fresh sheets". Youssef looked at him "I mean...you could just share my bed". Realising what he said he quickly got up saying "no- sorry. Stupid idea. I'll go down and get some sheets" but before he could leave Nathan grabbed his hand turning to him towards him. "I don't think that's a stupid idea". Youssef blushed and giggled as Nathan pulled him closer to kiss him. The kiss was passionate but short as Nathan pulled away to drag Youssef to the bed.
///
Nathan sat on the bed as Youssef straddled his lap. Nathan pulled him by the tshirt to kiss him again. Youssef ran his fingers through Nathan's hair pulling his head closer to deepen the kiss. They pulled away catching their breath while taking off their tops. Youssef,still on Nathan's lap, looked down to see Nathan's sculpted abs and muscular arms causing him to feel self-conscious while trying to cover himself. Nathan pulled his arms to the sides and started kissing his chest and stomach whispering about how beautiful he was. The words made youssef blush and tear up having never felt like this before. Nathan slowly pulled down Youssef's short. Before he did anything else Nathan laid youssef on to the bed making sure he was comfortable. Youssef leaned forward and pulled Nathan bottoms down. Both only being their boxers started to kiss each other again that was until Nathan felt Youssef's hardness beneath him. Smirking Nathan pulled down Youssef's boxer and ran a finger down his cock to his hole pushing a finger against it. Soft little gasps left Youssef's mouth. Nathan looked up with a smirk "want me to spread you out" youssef just nodded his head as Nathan pressed a finger inside him. Slowly Nathan worked his way to three fingers and by then youssef was a moaning mess. As youssef felt the fingers leave his hole he whimpered "you want me to fill you up" Nathan whispered seductively, youssef nodded quickly. Nathan lined himself up with youssef's hole pushing in while they kissed so no one would hear the moans leaving youssef's body. Picking up his pace Nathan slammed into youssef's prostate feeling his nails claw into his back. Nathan started going faster "Nathan fuck I'm close" Youssef groaned into their kiss. Soon enough they both came with Nathan rolling to beside youssef pulling him close. Youssef rested his head on his chest listening to Nathan's heartbeat slowly falling asleep.
///
Youssef awoke to an empty bed and frowned softly; that was until he heard the door open quietly to reveal Nathan. "Morning, I didn't want to wake you but I got clean sheets" raising some new clean sheets. Youssef couldn't help but giggle "I know this may sound strange but can we cuddle for a few minutes" while Nathan got behind him to hold him. After cuddling they both got up and changed into something more comfortable and packed their suitcase. "You ready to go?" Nathan asked causing youssef to nod.
|
Yeah this is cringy