What if darcy and charlie were raised by youssef and nathan part 5

Youssef had been working on his laptop with Gatsby curled up in a ball in his lap when he heard a knock at the bedroom door. When the door opened a little he could see a teary eyed Charlie. Seeing this he pushed his laptop to the side and open up his arm. He had never seen Charlie run into his arms so fast it almost shocked him but shock was put to the side as concern grew in him. He could feel his son crying in his shoulder. Youssef rubbed his back in a calming manner, hushing him til his breath normalised. He slouched against the head board as he rested Charlie head on his chest while playing with his curls. "Wanna talk about what's wrong or would you rather wait til-" Youssef stopped feeling a nod against his chest. "My stupid brain won't let me like girls the way Darcy does" Charlie mumbled out, holding onto his dad for dear life; "what do you mean, ma douce" Youssef asked with a whisper. Charlie took a breath before speaking "I feel like I only boys the same way darcy only likes girls and it's so confusing like I can see myself being friends with one but never being with one" Youssef went to speak but Charlie interrupted "and yes I did try but it didn't feel right any of the times but there's this boy in my class called Nick and he held my hand while hugging me once, and for some strange reason it felt like the best thing ever". Youssef giggled knowing what was happening as he had went through the exact thing. "Charlie do you have a crush Nick?" He questioned. He almost laughed at how red his son turned "n..n..no" Charlie sputtered out. Youssef smirked at that as he told himself the same thing several times before dating Nathan. He kissed Charlie on the hair "you're gonna be okay" he told him while Charlie cuddled closer. They both turned slightly seeing Nathan at the door. He walked to the bed and sat beside his husband. Youssef cuddled into Nathan's side and kissed him softly earning a gag from Charlie. "I better not have to witness you two at it again" he said with a snarky tone. Youssef and Nathan's head snapped towards the boy with wide eyes "WHAT?". Charlie had ran out of room realising what he said. Aled then walked to the door and said with a monotone voice "he walked on you two a few weeks ago that's why he couldn't look you in the eye". Aled then turned away and walked back to his room. Youssef and Nathan sat on their bed in pure shock at what they just found out. "Do you wanna explain to th-"Nathan went to ask but youssef shook his head "they already know too much". They looked at each other and started laughing thinking about they're gonna have to be more careful.
|
Should I put all these oneshots in a separate book and keep them here or just have them on here.