Sleeping kitty

So me and my heartstopper group chat thinks mr Lange first name is Ethan therefore I will be referring to him as Ethan throughout this.
\|/
Youssef, Nathan and Ethan had all been sat in the living room just talking about random things. Well Youssef and Ethan had, Nathan was sat slowly falling asleep as he hadn't slept the night before. He tried to not make it obvious but it was hard not to when all he could was yawn. Every time he did Ethan would smirk at the two of them causing Youssef's cheeks to turn a light pink. He shook his head trying to deny what Ethan was implying but he knew he couldn't win. Youssef noticed how much Nathan was moving and grabbed him pulling his head onto his lap "I told you not to watch stranger things all night but you didn't listen, did you?" He whispered to him not wanting to disrupt his sleepy state. Youssef and Ethan kept talking about quietly as Nathan said a few random thing at any given time. Youssef ran his hands through Nathan's hair making him feel relaxed. Ethan was the first to find out about their relationship having walked in on them making out in Youssef's classroom which caused them to swap to Nathan's classroom. At this point Ethan was used to seeing the affection they gave each other and honestly found it kinda sweet. He watched as Youssef scratched Nathan scalp and play with his hair "god I can't wait to walk you down the aisle at your wedding", youssef immediately brought his head up with panic in his eyes "w..w..wedding... I don't think Nathan would want to me, not now and not ever" he stuttered out. Ethan smirked at him as Nathan's sleepy voice spoke up "yes I do wanna marry you, dork". Youssef turned bright pink at the words causing Ethan to burst out laughing at his reaction. As he stopped laughing that could be heard was Nathan's soft snores that almost sounded like a purr. Ethan and Youssef looked at each other as he threw a blanket at him so he could place it on Nathan. While Youssef covered Nathan with the blanket, Ethan went to make them both coffee but as he left he heard Youssef whisper with a small snicker "sleep well, you sleepy kitty".
|||
So I wrote this ages ago but have been too lazy to post it.