Idiots in love

Youssef was sat on his and Nathan's bed scrolling through his phone trying to find something to do. He sighed in boredom wondering what else he could do. That was until he heard Nathan crashing into their room, he looked up with a confused face "Nate you okay?" he asked. Nathan sat on the bed next to him trying to catch his breath "yeah I'm fine". Youssef rolled his eyes at  his boyfriends antics, as Nathan climbed on top of him. Nathan looked down at him staring with a smirk. The smaller man looked up at him flustered and blushing "stop doing that" he stuttered out. Nathan leant down closer to his face "doing what?". Youssef huffed out and pushed Nathan off him, unfortunately for Youssef Nathan had wrapped his arms around neck. They both fell to the ground with a thud "youssef darling if you wanted to top why didn't you say so" Nathan teased trying to suppress a laugh. Youssef mumbled something under his breath which made Nathan laugh and pull him down to kiss. As they pulled away from the kiss they started to laugh. They didn't know what they were laughing at but they couldn't stop no matter how hard they tried. "God were fucking idiots". "that's what love does to you".
|
Sorry this is bad