Beach at night

They were walking down the shore, watching the sunset as they held hands. It may have been only a simple date but out all the dates they had in their lives this had to be their favourite. Youssef had originally had been super nervous for this date thinking he would mess up; as the hours went by he relaxed. But he wasn't the only one nervous, Nathan had also been extremely nervous before the date but as soon as he saw youssef he relaxed. At first they had no idea where to go as neither had planned that but they had narrowed it to the beach.
///
For England it had been quite warm weather so both had decided to wear shorts and T-shirts but Nathan had brought a hoodie for in case the weather had changed. Although it never became cold during the day as the night came the evening chill did too. Youssef insisted he wasn't cold as Nathan put a hoodie on, he knew he was lying but didn't want to push it. They walked along the shore hand in hand but Nathan stopped having heard youssef shivering severely. "Youssef jumper on NOW" Nathan told him in a demanding tone "but Nathan I'm fine it's not even that cold"youssef stuttered out. Nathan just rolled his eyes at his boyfriends lies and pulled out the hoodie from his bag. Youssef looked at Nathan ready to run from him, Nathan knew what he was about to do "YOUSSEF FAROUK don't you dare" and with youssef went running with his boyfriend chasing him. Since Nathan is taller he soon caught up and picked him up spinning him around. As Nathan spun youssef they both giggled like teenagers until they ran out of the breath and fell on the sand. Youssef rested his head as he caught his breath but couldn't help but blush as his boyfriend played with his hair. "Ok maybe I'll put the hoodie on" youssef whispered as Nathan smiled and kissed the top of his head "good, I'm not having you get sick". They stood up helping each other as to not slip on the sand; once they stood Nathan put the hoodie on youssef. It completely buried his smaller frame. Nathan blushed "you look so cuddly like that" he whispered softly leaning in, youssef leaned closer closing the gap between them. The kiss made both of them feel warm especially as they held each other hoping to never let go. But sadly as they ran out of air they pulled back and let go of each other. They turned to walk back home grabbing each other's hand knowing that no one could spot them. It was perfect as it was just them.
|
Did anyone get the reference?
Also I'm thinking about doing a oneshot based off two teachers at my school and how everyone found out they were dating/engaged. Would anyone like to read something similar to that story(also yes I have permission from both of them to post that)