🎄Christmas tree decorating🎄

Youssef woke up to two small paws pressing into his ribs, he opened his eyes slightly to see Gatsby staring down at him. He groans and smiles at the cat "hello sweet boy, isn't it too early to be waking me" he whispers hearing the soft snores leave Nathan, who had his head resting on his chest listening to the beating of his heart. He grabbed his phone and checked the time, seeing that it was only 5:23 on the 1st of December he threw himself back and smirked playing with his boyfriends hair. He looked at Gatsby and whispered "Gatsby if you wake him up I'll give you a treat" soon enough the cat pawed away at Nathan's chest the same way he did his moments ago. Nathan shuffled around on his chest while groaning out "Gatsby stop it, it's still dark outside I need sleep" causing Youssef to smile "so you don't want to put the Christmas tree up today then" he whispered in his ear. Nathan shot up looking at him suddenly wide awake. After a couple minutes of cuddling the two left the bedroom with Gatsby following behind waiting for his treat.

After the two ate breakfast (and Gatsby got his treat) they went to grab the tree and decorations. They set everything down in the living room deciding to take a small break since Youssef had tiered out carrying the most. As Youssef sat on the sofa Nathan went and made the two coffee. While the two drank their coffees they had debated on the colour of there Christmas lights. "Nathan I'm just saying everything goes with white" Youssef said and while Nathan did agree he just wanted to see the rainbow lights. After a short while (and lots of kisses) Youssef convinced Nathan to stick with the white lights.

Finishing the cups of coffee Youssef decided to clean the cups while Nathan sorted out the tree. His least favourite part was always sorting out of the tree since it was so stressful. Once he was done cleaning, He went and stood in the doorway watching Nathan work. Nathan feeling eyes on him chuckles "instead of staring at my ass, try helping my ass"  he jokes causing Youssef to roll his eyes.

After Youssef had decided to help out, instead of admiring the view, they got the tree done a lot quicker. As they looked down at the lights in the box Youssef groans in frustration at the sight. Nothing but tangled lights. Nathan looked at his clearly overwhelmed boyfriend "if you want to take a break while I do this you can do that" he whispers while kissing his hair. Youssef shakes his head while whispering "can I do it, please?", Nathan smiling pulling his boyfriend down to sit with him "of course you can but if you get too stressed out I'm taking over". Youssef nodded; Grabbing the lights he slowly unraveled them while Nathan played music at low volume so he could concentrate more. After almost 15 minutes Youssef had unraveled all the lights, looking up he asks "can I take a break now?" Nathan smiles at him nodding "yes darling and while you do that I'll put the tinsel and lights on the tree". Youssef went upstairs sneaking a box up with him to surprise Nathan later on.

Once the two had finished their tasks they took another coffee break with Youssef sat on Nathan's lap. Gatsby had also decided to join them pawing at all the baubles. The two smiled down at the cat when Youssef suddenly moved to grab a box. He handed it to Nathan with a blush on his face "I got this for you...well us technically" he stuttered out. When Nathan opened the box he saw a bauble in the shape of the Eiffel Tower. They locked eyes as smile spread on Nathan's face "do you like it then or is it cheesy" Youssef asked with a little fear. "Youssef, darling, I love it". Anxiety had never left Youssef's body so quickly as Nathan pulled him in for a kiss. They soon started decorating the tree with baubles adding the Eiffel Tower last. They sat on the sofa after finishing everything and watching the lights flicker. Nathan rested his head on Youssef's head "you were right, white lights do look better" he whispers. A smirk rose on Youssef's face "of course I was right anyway come on I want to get all these boxes moved so I can sleep" he whispered back. Nathan chuckled at his boyfriend grabbing some boxes and taking them upstairs.

They soon finished cleaning away the rest of the boxes and once they had Nathan pulled Youssef into their bedroom. Midstep he stopped and gasped. "You put the rainbow lights up". Youssef smiled looking at the window which was surrounded with flickering rainbow lights. "Yes I did, now you can thank me by cuddling up with me in bed" he teased as Nathan pulled him into bed and stuffing his face into his chest.
|||
Yeah I'm sorry this kinda is bad but I hope I'll get better??? Also these will suck since I don't really celebrate Christmas much