🎄candy cane🎄

It was day two of Christmas when Nathan had decided to bring home candy canes. He had bought a bag of mixed ones.

Nathan had torn open the bag and grabbed a sugar plum flavoured. Youssef gave him a look of disgust and grabbed a peppermint one. A small chuckle left Nathan "what I like the flavour of it" he stated as Youssef shook his head "Okay fine but peppermint taste the best" he debated. Nathan just rolled his eyes at his boyfriend.

Nathan was leant back on the sofa watching something random as he sucked on a candy cane. A smirk came to this face as Youssef walked in and sat across from him. A confused look appeared on his face at his boyfriend smirk. Nathan looked back to the TV and started sucking on the candy cane again. Except this time it was more... seductive. He looked in the corner of his eye to see Youssef staring at him. His complexion had turned a slight pink and his cheeks had turned a bright red. Nathan could help but feel proud of himself "are you alright darling" he teased. Youssef tried to stutter out a response but he couldn't which made Nathan smirk even more. The two looked at each other for a breath. Only a breath that had left Youssef could be heard. "Nathan, darling, why do you wish to torture me" Youssef breathed out as grabbed he Nathan by his plaid flannel. The two kissed with Nathan on Youssef's lap. He fell on the couch as Youssef straddled his hips still kissing him. They held each other's faces and ran their hands through each other's hair. They pulled away slightly as Youssef whispered "You're a piece of shit, Nathan". Breathing is the only thing heard until Nathan broke out in laughter. Youssef just rolled his eyes and climbed off him walking away "YOURE SLEEPING ON THE COUCH TONIGHT" he yelled from the kitchen. Nathan just laughed harder as he started to gasp out "darling... im..sorry please don't do this". The only response he got was Youssef giving him the middle finger and a cocky smile. And in his mouth was a peppermint candy cane.
|||
Sorry this sort I was writing it in college while listening to a skinwalker podcast