🤍The wedding🤍

Most would be nervous hours before their wedding but with youssef it was much worse, as he stared into the mirror hands shaking and trying to remember his vows. His breath was shaky as he went to fix his tie but instead Ethan had grabbed hold of it "Youssef deep breaths, it's gonna be okay" he gently spoke, while fixing the tie, hoping to calm him down. Youssef looked up at him tears threatening to spill "but what if he changes his mind and decides he doesn't want to marry me anymore or maybe he will-" he ranted until he was cut of with "do you want me to get him?". He took a shaky breath as the tears spilt shaking his head. Ethan walked him over to the sofa and sat him down then knelt down to his level "youssef he's not gonna leave you, you've just got cold feet but everything will be okay once you see, I promise" he told him with a soft smile. The tears were wiped from his face as he was pulled into a hug, Ethan could hear Youssef's heart beating against chest slightly concerning him.
...
Less than hour later Ethan was walking Youssef down the aisle. He could feel everyone's eyes on him but for once it didn't bother him .Everything felt so slow for Youssef as he walked all he wanted to do was run up to Nathan and kiss, tell him how much he loved him. Their eyes met both having tears in them but Youssef also noticed the faint blush that appeared when he first him. When he had met with Nathan they grabbed each other's hands and looked into each other eyes with smiles spread on their faces. "hi" they whispered in sync as their cheeks turned a rosy red. The officiant nodded as everyone seated "Family and friends, thank you all for coming today to share in this wonderful occasion. Today we are here together to unite Nathan and Youssef in marriage.". They couldn't look anywhere but at each other the whole time the officiant spoke "Do you Nathan, take this man to be your lawfully wedded husband, to live together in matrimony, to love him, comfort him, honor and keep him, in sickness and in health, in sorrow and in joy, to have and to hold, from this day forward, as long as you both shall live?". Nathan took a short breath as he said with a smile "I do." Youssef felt his heart race a little faster at the words and the officiant turned to him "Do you Youssef, take this man to be your lawfully wedded husband, to live together in matrimony, to love him, comfort him, honor and keep him, in sickness and in health, in sorrow and in joy, to have and to hold, from this day forward, as long as you both shall live?" Youssef looked at Nathan as a tear ran down his cheek, 'shit so much for not crying' he thought, and his smile grew wider as he said "I do". The officiant asked for the rings as Ethan took them from the ribbon tied around Gatsby, he brought them to Youssef and Nathan as Gatsby followed behind but instead of returning back to his seat like Ethan did after handing them the rings he sat in front of them and looked up at them purring. The officiant looked at Gatsby and didn't questions it and just carried on "Nathan and Youssef have chosen rings to exchange with each other as a symbol of their unending love."He turned to Nathan "As you place this ring on Youssef's finger, please repeat after me. With this ring, I thee wed and pledge you my love now and forever." Nathan slided the ring onto Youssef's finger now also with tears in his eyes "with this ring, I thee wed and pledge you my love now and forever" he repeated. The officiant then turned to Youssef with a soft smile "Youssef, as you place this ring on Nathan's finger, please repeat after me. With this ring, I thee wed and pledge you my love now and forever." Youssef slided the ring onto Nathan's finger with shaking hand "with this ring, I thee wed and pledge you my love now and forever" he spoke with a voice slightly shaken. Nathan and Youssef grabbed each other's hand, grins covering their face as the officiant finally said "by the power vested in me,I now pronounce you husband and husband, you may kiss". As soon as that was said they pulled each other in and kissed like they never had before, tears ran down their cheeks as they held each other's face. As they pulled away, they pressed each other's forehead against together as Nathan whispered "you're so handsome, I love you".
...
The party had come to an end and while they both were sad they couldn't help but be super excited as Nathan pulled them into their bedroom while giggling. They fell on the bed with flushed cheeks and hands clasped together. Nathan pulled himself towards the headboard and Youssef laid against his chest as he undid his tie using it to pull him down and kiss him. "would you like to share our vows now that we're alone" Nathan muttered against his lips as Youssef nodded.
" My dearest friend, if you don't mind
I'd like to join you by your side
Where we can gaze into the stars
And sit together, now and forever
For it is plain as anyone can see
We're simply meant to be."
Youssef looked at Nathan to see tears in his eyes and a blush covering his cheeks. Nathan took a deep breath.
"With this hand,
I will lift your sorrows.
Your cup will never empty,
For I will be your wine.
With this candle,
I will light your way in darkness.
With this ring,
I ask you to be mine."
Youssef broke into a giant grin as he whispered softly "the corpse bride vows, no fair you know how much I love that movie".Nathan chuckled "I think we both did well since you did nightmare before Christmas which I love". He leant down with softness in his eyes and pressed a soft kiss to his husbands lips.