First i love you

Youssef had laid back making sure he was comfortable and that Nathan was also comfortable between his legs. The light weight of Nathan's head made him so relaxed. They had all the room they wanted in bed but instead they were closer than ever. Youssef relaxed his tense muscles as Nathan cuddled even closer to him. He could smell the apple conditioner in his hair, he ran his hands through his thick hair. He could see the small smile on Nathan's face when he did it. Youssef had put all focus back on the movie as he ran his fingers through Nathan's hair. They both had no clue as to why they decided to watch a horror so late on. Youssef and Nathan groaned in sync at the movie after seeing a woman running towards the killer of the movie. "IS SHE TRYING TO GET MURDERED?!?" Nathan yelled at the screen, causing Youssef to laugh and kiss his hair. Nathan feeling the kiss leaned further into Youssef's hold, snuggling into his chest. Youssef stared down at his boyfriend "I love you so much" he whispers. Realising what he just he looks straight back at the screen. Nathan had shock written all over his faces "what did you say?" he questions. He tried to ignore the question but Nathan grabbed him by the chin and pulled him so their eyes met "tell me, what you said,darling" he says again trying to the confirmation he needs."I said, I love you".
|
It's a little shorter but I still kinda like it 👨🏽‍❤️‍💋‍👨🏿🏳️‍🌈