Coming out to school

Youssef had been teaching his class waiting for the lesson to so he could go see his boyfriend in his classroom. He, having nothing else to teach, decided to let his students pack up early. Not only that but he also let them go to dinner 2 minutes earlier than usual. Once all the students left he started heading to Nathan's classroom. He knocked on the door and a few minutes later it opened to reveal Nathan smiling "you're early" he told him. Youssef looked down trying to hide his blush "I was excited to see you" he whispered as Nathan pulled him into his classroom. As they went to sit down Nathan wrapped his arm around Youssef's waist pulling him close. They sat down and started eating while Nathan drew random things in his sketchbook and Youssef drew a few small things as well. At first they sat in silence, with the odd giggles from Nathan when looking at Youssef's drawings, then Youssef spoke up "I'm thinking about coming out" he whispered softly. Nathan looked at him with a bit of shock in his eyes before responding with "darling you don't have to if you aren't ready" but Youssef looked up at him and said "I am ready and I think I'm okay with students knowing about us". Nathan smiled softly pulling him closer to kiss him. Youssef slowly melted into the kiss but pulled away quickly hearing a student nearby. They sat in silence the rest of dinner waiting til they next saw each other at the end of the day.
///
It was the next day, Youssef and Nathan walked into school talking and smiling. Both were also wearing their pride pins, Youssefs's on his blazer and Nathan's on his jumper. Every teacher looked at them with suspicion expect Mr Lange who already knew about their secret but didn't care enough to tell anyone else. Youssef could feel the stares from the other teachers but focused on Nathan instead. As they got outside his classroom they kissed. Infront of all his colleagues. He never felt so much weight off his shoulders. As Nathan pulled away he whispered "see you at lunch" before walking away to his classroom leaving Youssef almost in a puddle. As his lesson started he could hear his students whispering about his pin but he ignored the whispers. A knock was at the door and it opened revealing Nathan smiling at him causing Youssef to accidentally blush in front of his students. "hi, mr Farouk do you by any chance know where I could find Charlie Spring I'm looking for him" Youssef nodded telling him the classroom he was in and before he left "see you at dinner, Mr Ajayi" he said then he turned to a bunch of smirking boys "yes, Mr Ajayi and I are dating now on with lesson". He knew the time would go quickly as at 12:00pm he would see his boyfriend again.
|||
Sorry if it's bad