Short Nathan

This is a little thing I thought of based off the show. Since Nathan is shorter in the show I want to assume Youssef will be taller.
|||
The two had just caught Charlie and Nick sneaking off to the vending machines. When they realised it was Youssef was in shock and told them to go back to their room while Nathan was just proud Charlie was with someone who appreciates him. Although the boys go back to their with no questions asked Nathan felt bad as they just wanted to be able to sneak off like every gay teenager. Realising this Nathan asked if Youssef had ever experienced that but felt guilty knowing he didn't. He felt even worse finding that he thought it had an expiry date to it. As Nathan turned to go back to their room he heard Youssef utter "ha. You flirting with me?" so he turned  looking up at the taller man with a smirk "maybe". He quickly turned knowing Youssef was probably a blushing mess but sadly an oblivious mess as well.
|||
The next day Nathan had continued to flirt with him a little more but to his dismay he didn't realise. He called the best person he knew he could ask "hey how's my favourite coach" he said with a voice that clearly had a forced smile. "What's happened now" coach Singh says in a monotone voice causing Nathan to take a deep breath "I've been flirting for the past day and he hasn't realised that I've been doing it, I mean he's so oblivious like a little kitten, god I just want to kiss his dumb self" he said without a pause. It went silent for a couple of seconds until a laugh was heard "god you have it bad, I'm so telling Ethan(mr Lange)" she choked out while laughing. Nathan not wanting to deal with this hung up and saw the door open. He saw Youssef with a croissant taking bites every so often "what, I can't  have alcohol" he said causing Nathan to smile. He quickly grabbed 'the great Gatsby' of the nightstand "wanna read it to me?". Youssef threw himself next to Nathan grabbing the book and opening it to the page they left on.
|||
God, Nathan had a headache. First he was trying to flirt with Youssef but he still is yet to get a hint but they were interrupted. Secondly, he then had to deal with a clearly drunk Darcy who tried calling it food poisoning after being sick on his bed. And now he's trying to process the fact that there's only one bed. Yes either him or Youssef could go to reception and get some new sheets but he didn't want to do that. As Youssef tried to leave Nathan stopped him by continuing to flirt with him. Sadly, he was still oblivious so Nathan went to the last resort. "Oh screw this" he mumbled as youssef looked down at him confused for a split second. Only a second as Nathan had decided to kick him in the knees and then pull him down by the T-shirt to kiss him. Holding his face, Youssef pulls away breathless as Nathan pulls him to the bed so they can hold each other.
God Charlie is gonna realise this happened.
///
So yeah I wrote this and it was only good in my head