Future child

*like 5 years into the future*
The icy chill from outside had awoken Nathan from his deep slumber as the goosebumps on his skin appeared. He turned next to him to see in blurry vision that his husband wasn't there causing him to frown. He rised and stretched suddenly having the smell of bacon fills his senses. The realisation of the whereabouts of his husband made him smile as he got up and made his way downstairs. He looked into it the kitchen and saw his husband at the oven making them breakfast. He wrapped his arms around his husband, taking the heat in from his body. Youssef smiled as he felt a light kiss being pressed against his neck "good morning sleepy head" he whispered pressing a soft kiss to his lips. Nathan chuckled at his husband teasing him and proceeded to kiss him with more passion. As he pulled away he heard a small "yuck" and giggle behind him. He turned to the sound and saw his smiley daughter looking at him with bright eyes. He walked over and stood behind her as she threw her head back and looked at him. He stared down at his daughter with admiration in his eyes "hi méline" he spoke with a sweet voice. She had all her crinkling-round baby's features and a scrunched-up nose with delight in her bright eyes. Youssef joined him at his side and tapped on her small nose while telling her "look forward , honey, can't have your blood rushing into your head", she stuck her tongue out as she moved her head down to watch youssef move back to the oven. She watches him intently, analysing his every movement as Nathan played with her soft hair. Youssef came back to them with two plates of bacon and eggs also a bowl of porridge for her. As soon as Youssef had placed it in front of her she started eating it causing Youssef and Nathan to giggle. They eat in peace keeping a close eye on their daughter as to make sure she didn't choke. A happy sigh left Nathan's mouth. Resting his chin on Nathan's shoulder Youssef asks "what's wrong darling" as they lean their heads against each other; "she's so smart... like her dada" he says, whispering the last part. He could feel the heat of his husbands blush against his neck. They turned to give each other a soft but loving kiss but stopped hearing a giggly voice once again go "yuck". Youssef turned to his daughter giving her the stink eye while kissing his husband on the cheek. She looked at them with a gaping mouth causing the two to laugh at their daughter. As Youssef went to clean the dishes, Nathan closed Méline's mouth and gave her playful kiss all over her face sending her into a fit of giggles.

Méline's description:
•Dark golden brown hair
•chocolate brown eyes
•tawny skin tone (orange-brown/yellowish-brown)
•curly hair

 •••Méline's description:•Dark golden brown hair •chocolate brown eyes •tawny skin tone (orange-brown/yellowish-brown)•curly hair

(I'm not sure if méline will return just yet)