The blanket

Nathan had noticed when he and Youssef first moved in he always noticed a blanket. It was white and fluffy, something that could keep you warm even on the coldest of winter days. Youssef always seemed to be huddled up with it, whether it be watching a movie or sleeping or even marking his books he would always cuddle close to it. Nathan wondered what was so special about the blanket but he didn't want to press on the matter. He noticed how calm and cozy Youssef looked when surrounded by it. He also noticed how tonight during movie night he fell asleep under the blanket, his light snores muffled by the fluff. Intrigued by the scene Nathan moved behind him wrapping his arms around Youssef's waist. The blanket smelt vanilla or maybe that was just Youssef. He leaned in close and smelt him, yep definitely Youssef. "quit smelling me,stalker" he hears a sleepy Youssef mumble causing him to laugh against his hair. Nathan ran his hand over Youssef's stomach, feeling the softness of the blanket on one side and Youssef's abs on his palm. The blanket had made him so warm "you're like a giant cuddly teddy bear" he whispered into Youssef's hair. A small smile could be seen on Youssef's face after being told that. He turned to face Nathan then proceeded to cuddle into his chest. Nathan knew what he was doing. He looked at Youssef's ears and saw the soft blush against his skin. He smirked. Nathan had flipped Youssef onto his back pinning his wrist as he straddled his waist. The blush on his face spread further and darkened. The blanket laid behind his head making his beauty stand out even more. Nathan leaned and kissed him roughly. He may not know the meaning behind the blanket but god did it make Youssef look beautiful.