Pretty boy face

They both were staring at the ceiling looking at nothing while holding hands. The only sound that can be heard is the sound of there few breaths. Nathan feels the bed dip next to him. Turning his head slightly, he sees Youssef on his side staring at him. Nathan decided to rest on his side causing his T-shirt to lift revealing his abs a little. Youssef realising that he was caught looking immediately turned his face to anywhere but towards Nathan. This caused Nathan to softly chuckle at him and grab his face so he'll look at him. Youssef blushed while staring in awe at his boyfriend. He slowly raised his hand and rested it on Nathan's cheek. He felt arms wrapped around his waist and pull him closer. Youssef couldn't believe he was dating someone as beautiful as Nathan. He stared at his face intensely counting his freckles while running his thumb across his cheek. 157 freckles. That number would now be trapped in his head until his death. Trying not to think too hard he starts tracing the constellations he finds within the freckles with his finger. The whole time Nathan lays there holding him while his eyes go soft. While Youssef traced the constellations something ran through his head. Nathan's skin. It was soft even with his stubble. He dropped his hand panicking over something he wasn't sure of. He could almost hear his heartbeat ringing in his ears. "What wrong?" He heard as a kiss was placed on his forehead. He couldn't respond no matter how hard he tried nothing came out. He could feel tears in his eyes while he looked up at Nathan. He stared counting in his head to 157. Nathan placed hand under Youssef's jumper and started rubbing his back. The coldness of his hand made Youssef shiver. "Your face...it's so soft". Nathan broke into soft smile as a blush spread along his cheeks.  He grabbed Youssef's hand and placed it on his cheek again allowing them both to feel comfort. The soft stroking made them slowly drift to sleep (only to be rudely awake by a phone call from Mr Lange)