ur so pretty

The day had finally came to an end and Youssef couldn't be more grateful for that. His last lesson had been with year 7, which left him exhausted and overstimulated.

Once he got home, he went straight to his and Nathan's bedroom. As soon as he climbed onto the bed, he curled into a ball not even allowing himself to change into comfier clothes. His eyes squeezed shut as he tried to even his breathing.

While Youssef was distracted, Nathan sneaked into the room making sure to be as quiet as possible. The first thing he can't a glimpse of was Youssef's fidgeting hands. Nathan couldnt help but feel his gaze softness as he walked over and gently climbed. A soft smile rose on his lips, as Youssef lifted his headed at the sudden movement and looked like a confused puppy.

"hi love"

Soon enough his smile was slightly being mirrored by Youssef who then cuddled back in on himself. He couldn't help but chuckle softly as he pulled himself towards the headboard and gently lifted Youssef onto his lap. As soon as he was one on his lap, he could feel the man snuggling into the crease of his neck. The soft breaths tickled the sensitive parts of his neck.

Resting a hand on his head, he began to gently stroke the hair on his head, pressing light kisses to his head. He looked at his face for a split second "how was your day?" he asked and gained a shrug. Nathan couldn't fight the smile "that shit, huh" then Youssef nodded beginning to play with Nathan's fingers.

"Is there anything you'd like to talk about?"

All movements stopped as Youssef began to think; after a couple minutes of thinking Nathan felt Youssef nudge his head against his chest. Nathan nodded in realisation "me? okay we're gonna talk about how much i love you and everything i love about you".

Youssef looked up at him with an unreadable yet soft expression. The softness of his eyes melted every part of Nathan.

"I love you so much, its immeasurable. I wouldn't die for you though because i know full well you couldn't live with guilt, and i couldnt put you through that. I love you more than you love caffeine, which you would say is impossible but you manage to make it possible.

I love everything about you, I know that sounds cheesy but its true. I love the way cheeks turn pink at smallest of praise or compliment. I love how when no ones watching you'll kiss my cheek and smile as if i was the only thing giving you life. I love the way you aren't afraid to talk shit about students especially when their being annoying. I love how your face scrunches up when you see something disgusting.

I love but also hate how you can predict the ending of a movie without even watching it. I love your creepy amount of knowledge on true crime. I especially love the way you sound when speak French, even though most of the time its you slut-shaming me"

He took a breath as Youssef chuckled softly. Pressing a kiss to his forehead he continued "I love how soft and cuddly your body is. I love how... you're so pretty".

Youssef's eyes widen at the last part as though he wanted to speak. Nathan realised and rested their foreheads together "use your words, sweetheart" he whispered. The feeling of Youssef's chest raising and his heart beat quicking,  as his cheeks turned pink, could be felt against Nathan's palm. He pressed a kiss to his lips gently.

"pretty?"

The shock of the word killed a bit of Nathan, who allowed this beauty to think so little of himself was all he could think. He smiled and nodded at the man, who was the equivalent of a puppy. Excitement appeared in Youssef's eyes as he whispered "I'm pretty".

All that could be heard in the words was softness and awe, Nathan pressed another kiss to him "the prettiest boy" he whispered against his lips. The feeling of Youssef relaxing against his body makes him fall deeper in love with him.

While Youssef is distracted staring at his features, Nathan takes off his tie and unbuttons the first few buttons of his shirt. With the slightest press against his pulse he can tell he's calmed down and not just masking his struggles.

"Can I have coffee?" Youssef asks and Nathan just rolls his eyes. Youssef smiles softly "if it makes you feel better I get more heart palpitations from you then I do coffee." Nathan rested his head against Youssef's hair and chuckled softly "god what am i gonna do with you?" he teased.

"I have no idea but you could start by giving me coffee"