Secret lovers

The art room was quiet at this time due to it being break and everyone being outside. That meaning Nick, Charlie, Nathan and youssef were all in there being themselves and being cuddly. That was until Imogen walked in. "I was just about to say are all gays huddled in here but mr Farouk isn't gay but anyway Nick Charlie you ready to go" Imogen says with a smile. Nick and Charlie get up trying not to laugh at the statement. Meanwhile Nathan and Youssef sat there slowly turning to each other. They suddenly burst out laughing at the accusation leaning into each other. They gently kiss each other still laughing "oh darling there nothings straight about you especially after last night" Nathan said with a wink causing youssef to blush "Nathan not while we're in school" he said while playfully hitting his chest. As they caught their breath, youssef rested his head on Nathan's shoulder while Nathan rested his head on his. "You nearly done marking" youssef whispered, "yes, one last book to do" Nathan responded. Since the two had the next period free they decided to spend together. Nathan soon finished marking the book and set it to side with the rest of the books. Youssef stood up and started walking towards the sink and sat near the tree on the floor, Nathan followed behind him. Once they got comfy they started talking. Youssef would mess with Nathan's pin while Nathan fiddled with his lanyard. Every so often they would kiss knowing that if anyone was to be coming to the art room Charlie would warn them . The fear of being outed constantly played in his mind but when he was with Nathan it wasn't there. Finding a pen in Nathan's pocket, he started drawing little hearts and flowers along his boyfriends hand. Nathan then took the pen and started doing the same to him but leaf's instead of flowers. After watching his boyfriends hand intensely he looks up with love in his eyes. Nathan leant down kissing his boyfriend on the head. The sound of footsteps headed towards the art room panicking them both. When they realised it was only mr Lange they calm down a bit.
///
Mr Lange looked between with a smirk on his face "ya know if you want to keep the relationship a secret you can't keep getting all cosy". Being too lazy to respond youssef just gave him the middle finger while holding Nathan's hand. The sight made Nathan giggle, as mr lange sat down at the table. "anyway what do you want from us" Nathan asked pulling youssef onto his lap "what can't I see my two friends" mr Lange spoke cheekily. This caused youssef to mumble under his breath making Nathan look at him in shock. "Fine I'll leave but I'm telling Singh that you too were making out" mr Lange said while leaving "FINE BECAUSE ITS TRUE" Youssef yelled making Nathan laugh.
///
Their free period was slowly coming to an end. The whole time they were holding hands and youssef could have swore he felt sparks even though they had done it multiple times. "5 minutes left, you want me to walk you to your classroom?" Nathan asked while standing up offering youssef his hand. Youssef took it and never let go of it like Nathan had expected. As they walked together to Youssef's classroom they didn't speak, they just held hands smiling. Once they reached Youssef's classroom they kissed softly. Youssef went into his classroom and Nathan went back to his both wearing a smile on their face. As Youssef sent down on his chair he looked at his hand and smiled to himself, he knew that everything will be fine when he came out as he had Nathan...
|
I loved the tree at the bottom of Nathan's sink in his classroom so I implemented it into the story.