IMOGEN IM NOT GAY

It was lunch time at Truham High and of course Mr Farouk was found in Mr Ajayi's classroom. Although many students were suspicious of their relationship they never questioned it fearing the response they would get from Mr Farouk. Most students suspected that Nick and Charlie knew something but they had insisted that they didn't. The only thing Nick and Charlie knew is that every time they went to have dinner in the art room they would be kicked out by a smirking Nathan and flustered Youssef. They found it strange how Youssef tried to get them out as quick as possible and how close they would be when they walked in one.

Today it had been Imogen walking in to ask Nathan if he would know where Youssef was, since he wasn't in his classroom. "Mr Ajayi have you seen Mr fa-" she asked walking into the art department. She paused seeing that Mr Farouk was there and looking up at the taller man with love in his eyes. "Mr Farouk I need to talk to you about the exams coming up" which caused Youssef to turn at a speed that could give him whiplash. "Yes of course, sit down Imogen and I'll explain" he spoke quickly. The whole time Youssef was explaining certain questions on the exam Imogen noticed Nathan sat behind drawing and sometimes looking up with affection in his eyes. She tried to not look suspicious when figuring out what Nathan was drawing but Youssef had caught her "Imogen is there anything else I can help you with?" He asked with a strict tone. She looked at him and without a pause asked "Are you and Mr Ajayi dating?". Youssef's eyes widened at the question as he blushed, while Nathan focused on his drawing with a smirk on his face. "IMOGEN IM NOT GAY" he said quickly, trying to avoid an answer. She went to argue back but Mr Ajayi got their first "that wasn't the question, Youssef" he said with almost a flirtatious tone, Youssef turned his head quickly "s..shut up you" he stuttered out blushing. Imogen couldn't believe what she was seeing. Mr Farouk was being soft with someone and he was blushing. She noticed Mr Ajayi lean close to his face and whisper "make me" she could sworn she heard Mr Farouk gasp. She giggled at the sight before her "so you two are together then?" She asked. They both turned to look at her then looked down at their hands. She decided to see what they were looking at, underneath the table, they had their hands joined together with Nathan's thumb running over the top of Youssef's hand. "Please don't tell anyone" Youssef whispered. Imogen knew that just like Nick he would want it to be revealed in its own time "of course I won't tell anyone" she told him softly. She wondered what it was like to love someone but to be afraid to share what it felt like to love them. She got up to leave and smiled as she saw Mr Farouk lay his head on Mr Ajayi's shoulder.

She left the art department and walked down the hall and noticed the boys "Imogen what took you so long, was Mr Farouk too busy making out with Mr Ajayi?" Harry yelled. Imogen almost felt angry at the comment "he's not gay, you dipshit, and even if it was it doesn't matter" she yelled back. The boys looked at her in shock "plus what does it matter to you need someone to talk to about being closeted"she mumbled sick of his shit. She walked and went to find Nick and Charlie in the music room playing drums and laughing. She knew that she wasn't a good person but she really was trying change. And keeping these secrets may help her a lot . "Did you find the answer to your question?" Charlie asked. She smiled softly "yep and actually something else". Nick and Charlie looked at each other in confusion then shrugged. She knew that with love like Mr Farouk's and Mr Ajayi's she wouldn't have to keep the secret long.