Saving my Friends!

Mina and Tsu find themselves tied up over a frozen lake.

Mina: Okay, how did we get captured by this guy?

Tsuyu: You got it give that little guy credit.

???: Alright ladies, why don't you start talking?

A little man from below laughs given his plan.

Penguin (Real Name: Oswald Cobblepot! This little obese businessman is another infamous crime lord who owns a club/restaurant called the Iceburg Lounge! He hates humanity due to being bullied for his long nose and short stature! He embraced his ni...

Penguin (Real Name: Oswald Cobblepot! This little obese businessman is another infamous crime lord who owns a club/restaurant called the Iceburg Lounge! He hates humanity due to being bullied for his long nose and short stature! He embraced his nickname and will not let anyone get away from insulting him! Voiced by Tom Kenny!)

Mina: Like we'd tell a creep like you!

Penguin: Watch it, that's not a way for a lady to act. You crash into my business, and I get info from Luthor about this whole alternate universe nonsense! I'd like some answers!

???: Well you got one Penguin.

He is punched in the face.

Penguin: Agh! Batman!

The Caped Crusader beats the crap out of all of Penguins goons, using his various gadgets, from explosive gel on the ground, to multiple batarangs, to Batclaws, to an ice bomb!

Batman: Drop them now Cobblepot.

Penguin: Now Batman, let's be civil about this. I mean, we're both respected members of society! I've been a good boy! There's no need for- HA!! Got ya!

He drops a giant hump of clay on him.

Penguin: Let's see how you like to play with Clayface?!

The clay forms a giant freaky looking creature!

Clayface (Real Name: Basil Karlo! He was a very famous actor! He got enraged when he found out that he was left out of a remake of an old film he starred in! He got into an accident and tried to restore his face with a substance that turned him in...

Clayface (Real Name: Basil Karlo! He was a very famous actor! He got enraged when he found out that he was left out of a remake of an old film he starred in! He got into an accident and tried to restore his face with a substance that turned him into this!!)

Clayface: YES!! Now I will become Batma-

But then he feels himself turning to ice, and Batman breaks out.

Batman: Enough games.

Penguin: Right right. DIE!!

He takes out his umbrella and fires at Batman, who just throws a smoke grenade.

Penguin: WHY YOU DIRTY LITTLE-

He is grabbed by Batman and hoisted up.

Batman: No more tricks?

Penguin: AAAAAGHH!! PUT ME DOWN YOU BASTARD!!!

He drops Penguin and ties a rope to his legs.

Penguin: YOU'RE CRAZY!!! GET ME DOWN FROM HERE!

Mina: Okay that was awesome!!

Tsu: He's cool. I wonder wh-

They're then freed by Batman.

Batman: Your friend (Y/N) informed me about you.

They sigh with relief.

Mina and Tsuyu: He's alright. Whew.

Meanwhile...

You and Katsuki locate to the Bontanical Gardens and find-

Katsuki: Hey idiots! You in there?

Izuku and Shoto come out, though they look very different!

They start attacking mindlessly!

Katsuki: WHAT THE?! Hey!!! WATCH IT EINSTEINS!! I'M ON YOUR SIDE!!!

(Y/N): They're being controlled! Their eyes are telling it!

Then a giant plant comes out of the ground, and Ivy emerges.

Poison Ivy: Oh this should be fun. Four powerful boys fighting for me. Now capture, and bring them my minions.

Both Izuku and Shoto continue to attack.

Ivy just laughs and laughs, only she doesn't notice someone behind her!!

Toru: GOT YA CRAZY PLANT GIRL!!

She punches Ivy in the face!

Ivy: Hey! Where are you?!

Toru: Oh don't mind me. I'll just be plucking this rose.

She starts plucking it.

Ivy: STOP IT!! STOP HURTING MY CHILDREN!!!

She begins to strangle Toru, and the two continue their cat fight, all while the boys continue to squabble.