Yugioh Arc 2 Opening!

We get a shot of Star Academy, and see several of the Elemental Hero Monsters appear from Avion to Burstinatrix!

Then we get a look and see the original Yugioh cast, along with the GX cast!

You're right there with your own personal decks, with your monsters appearing.

Then we see Jaden come out with his Neo Spacians and Elemental Heroes all together!

He's followed by Syrus who brings out his Vehicroid and Cyber Dragon monsters, which bond together.

The two are seen dueling against Yugi and Joey, with all of their iconic monsters set against each other!

You on the other hand are challenged by Chazz to a duel, leading him to be annoyed by the Ojamas!

You just laugh at his arguments, and prepare for a duel!

All of these duels are proctored by the way!

Jack appears with a new dinosaur deck and runs into Hassleberry who challenges him to a duel to see who's better.

He just sighs and goes for it.

All the while Bastion is seen commenting on everyone's strategies with Tristan trying to come up with an answer, so he just goes for one of his dumb catchphrases, leading to Miho to laugh while Tea and Alexis just facepalm themselves!

Kaiba is seen watching over all of you guys and he plans on issuing yet another tournament, though this time he believes he will win.

The last shot we get is of Marik's old Ghouls gang, who is now led by someone wearing an American-Styled Bandana.