A Big Problem!

Right now, you detected something crazy powerful.

(Y/N): This can't be! Another power source like the Phantom Ruby? Crap!

You teleport to a swamp.

And there you begin to notice something coming out.

Man Thing (He protects the Nexus of All Realities in the Everglades! Once known as a scientist named Theodore Sallis, he tried to recreate the Super Soldier Serum that turned Steve Rogers into Captain America, but well he was found by AIM (Advance...

Man Thing (He protects the Nexus of All Realities in the Everglades! Once known as a scientist named Theodore Sallis, he tried to recreate the Super Soldier Serum that turned Steve Rogers into Captain America, but well he was found by AIM (Advanced Idea Mechanics)! He then injected the serum into him, which turned him into Man Thing!)

(Y/N): What the?

It began to attack, and you held it down with Mochi!

(Y/N): Alright monster, I'm just going to take that, so you'd better stay there and behave yourself.

You grab the Nexus of all Realities, and jus as you try to get a grasp on what it is, out of nowhere, you're ambushed!

(Y/N): What the?

All For One and Kang appear.

Kang: Fool, you just attacked the guardian of the Nexus.

All For One: We will be taking that off your hands now.

(Y/N): Try me you jerkwads!!

They start to attack, and then you throw the Nexus right into their attack!

(Y/N): Bye!

And with that you teleport out of the area!

The Nexus is destroyed, and both villains are angered!

Kang and All for One: DAMN HIM!! 

Back at New Tokyo...

You get back home, and prepare to sit down to some tea, but-

(Y/N): WHAT THE HELL IS THAT?!

You then hear a voice in your head.

???: Come in! Cosmo try contact! COME IN!!

(Y/N): Who's there? And why do you sound Russian?!