God vs. Hitman!

At last, it was time for the final bout! The end all to this tournament! You against Hit!!

(Y/N): I'm looking forward to this Hit.

Hit: And why is that?

(Y/N): Because you weren't the only person I knew that had timeskip powers.

Hit: What does that mean?

(Y/N): You wouldn't know. That man died years ago.

Hit: And he could skip time?

(Y/N): And see the future. Believe me, you have no clue what kind of people exist in my universe. Humans can be just as deadly as any other race. Sometimes we're the bigger monsters. That same man manipulated his own subordinates who would die for him, and they learned about his true intentions.

You took a deep breath.

(Y/N): Some of them died to protect his daughter who he wanted dead at all costs. And it's because of that-

GER: You won't be skipping time at all.

Hit tries to attack your gut, but realizes that nothing has happened, and-

You punch him in the gut.

(Y/N): We're fighting on equal ground. No tricks, nothing. Just pure martial arts.

Hit: I will still win. I have been an assassin for years.

(Y/N): True. But against me?

He goes to attack your face, but you block.

(Y/N): Yeah, bring it.

Both of you start teleporting and trying to hit each other with so many punches, but none of you get anywhere!

(Y/N): Looks like I'm doing it!

You activate MUI, and begin to punch Hit everywhere!

Hit: WHAT THE?!

You sock him again in the face over and over and over until-

He appears near the edge.

Hit: Damn. It looks like I-

You knock him over the edge right there.

(Y/N): Hey Hit, next time, come better prepared. That way you'll know that trying to skip time with me, won't work anymore.