The Anarchy Sisters!

You were out stopping a runaway criminal!

(Y/N): So, Luthor had one of his little cronies out causing a ruckus? And what does he- a bag of straw?

???: SHUT UP!! I'M NOT A BAG OF STRAW! I AM YOUR WORST NIGHTMARE!! I AM EVERYTHING YOU EVER WERE AFRAID OF!! I AM-

Scarecrow (Real Name: Jonathan Crane! He was usually bullied in the past for his talk body, being called Scarecrow! He was a professor at Gotham Universtiy who experimented on a toxin that makes people experience their fears! He was fired for his ...

Scarecrow (Real Name: Jonathan Crane! He was usually bullied in the past for his talk body, being called Scarecrow! He was a professor at Gotham Universtiy who experimented on a toxin that makes people experience their fears! He was fired for his use on the toxin, and plotted revenge as the Scarecrow!)

Scarecrow: The Scarecrow!

(Y/N): Oh no! A bundle of straw. I'm so scared. Lame!

Scarecrow: So that's what you think? Then let me show you how scary I really am.

He throws a bag of gas.

(Y/N): What the?

The gas begins to generate clowns!

(Y/N): Oh fuck me no!

Clowns: Wanna balloon?

(Y/N): NOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Then you see yourself in a graveyard where everyone you know and love is dead!

(Y/N): AAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!

And then you realize-

(Y/N): This isn't real.

You punch where Scarecrow is.

(Y/N): Got ya!

Scarecrow: Oh, well it affected me, but I can usually tell what an illusion is.

Your Sharingan appears.

(Y/N): Now let's see you enjoy this.

Scarecrow: What?

He finds himself in an alley.

Scarecrow: Is that all you go-

Then 1,000,000 bars come out of nowhere!

Scarecrow: BATS?! WHAT THE?!

A giant bat demon appears and Scarecrow screams!

(Y/N): Man that was fun! Now time for-

You then notice several black ghost-like creatures showing up!

(Y/N): Ghosts? What are they-

They retrieve Scarecrow and disappear!

(Y/N): Okay those look like trouble. But how did they get here?

Out of nowhere more ghosts show up, having possessed ATMs and other electronics!

(Y/N): You have got to be kidding me.

You start ripping them apart with your bare hands and even with some help from GER!

(Y/N): How much more?!

Many of them then start getting shot or sliced to pieces.

(Y/N): Huh?

???: Yo, how's it going Hot Stuff?

???2: You still owe me that cake I want.

Panty and Stocking Anarchy (These two sisters were kicked out of Heaven for their very very sinful acts! Panty was constantly having sex with men, and Stocking is addicted to sweets! So now they're stuck on Earth fighting ghosts to obtain their pa...

Panty and Stocking Anarchy (These two sisters were kicked out of Heaven for their very very sinful acts! Panty was constantly having sex with men, and Stocking is addicted to sweets! So now they're stuck on Earth fighting ghosts to obtain their passage back to Heaven! Panty uses her panties as a gun to shoot ghosts to death, while Stockings's ... stockings are used as katanas!)

(Y/N): Panty and Stocking Anarchy, still being the rebellious sinful angels as ever. Or fallen angels. There's a massive difference.

Panty: You know it. So (Y/N), wanna finally rock my pussy?

(Y/N): I'm old enough to have sex now, so .... I'll think about it.

Panty: Oh fucking bullshit! You want it.

Stocking: Do you have to be so brutal? Besides, (Y/N) is going to bake me all the sugar I can get!

Panty: Oh back off Bitch!

Stocking: Make me Slut!

(Y/N): (sigh) Yeah, it's good to see you both too.