Talking Sense!

Obito landed on the battlefield, and you were pretty shocked by his appearance.

(Y/N): So this is your power? Being the Ten Tails Jinchuriki?

Obito: Don't you see it? I've become the New Sage of the Six Paths.

(Y/N): Like you have the same skills as the original.

Obito: I'm very real like the Sage. When are you all going to learn to wake up and see the real world?

(Y/N): You're the one who needs to wake up. I can see there's a lost boy in there. You were taken advantage of. You played into their hands.

Though you wished your words could reach out to Obito, they didn't.

Obito: Don't try to change me. I'm doing what's right.

???: Like hell you are!

Naruto arrives.

Naruto: Do you even know what you're doing? You could have been the Hokage. But now you're doing the exact opposite of the Hokage.

Obito: And how do you know anything about me?

Naruto: (Y/N) knows about you, he told me everything while you were fighting Kakashi-Sensei!

Obito: Sacrifices are necessary. Who cares if I have to walk over a bunch of corpses?

(Y/N): The Hokage endures everything. He never walks over the corpses of his allies.

Obito: Grr! Enough of this idiotic chatter!!

He goes to attack!

Though Naruto grabs him with the tails on his back!

Kurama: Nice one Kid! We got to pull the other Tailed Beasts out!

(Y/N): And how do we do that?

Shukaku: Just hold onto him!

Obito: GET OFF!!

He uses the orbs on his back to attack, and they start shooting needles, though you block and send them back with GER, and use Sticky Fingers to open up the ground.

(Y/N): Just try it again.

Obito: Damn you!

He goes to strike, but-

Then you appear and use Heaven's Door to strip him of 50% percent power!

Obito: Damn!

And then he summons a double helix sword.

Obito: SWORD OF NUNOBOKO! You can't beat me. I have Hagoromo Otsutsuki's power! It's over!!

He charges to attack!

(Y/N): WELL HOW ABOUT THIS?!

You take Galveria out, and prepare a powerful arrow blast with some of Shukaku's power, while Naruto gets his Rasenshuriken ready.

Naruto: Here goes!!

(Y/N) and Naruto: TAILED BEAST LIGHT RASENSHURIKEN SAND BOMB!! 

Obito tries to fight it back, but the sword breaks.

Obito: WHAT?!

You then grab him, and-

Inside Obito's mind...

You appear before Obito.

(Y/N): Why are you afraid of yourself?

Obito: What is this? What are you trying to do?

(Y/N): Get you back to normal. Come on, would your friends have wanted you to become like this?

Obito: Shut up. I don't need-

(Y/N): Giving up? Is that really how you want it to go? All you're doing is running away from your own problems. I screw up a lot, and I face what happens! I always try to fix them. And I hate it when others can't just face them head on. Look around Obito, everyone I know screws up, and they try to do better! They stick true to themselves, they go for their goals! Why can't you be like that?

Obito: What are y-

Then he sees a projection of-

Rin: How can you act so tough when you're hurt?

Obito:R-Rin?

Rin: I've been watching you, don't pretend. (Sigh) Listen Obito, you said that you were going to be Hokage. So, keeping you alive, is the same as keeping the world safe. I would hate it if you just went off and died due to being reckless. So, show everyone who you are! After all, I believe you can do it! Now let's go.

The projection disappears.

(Y/N): See?

Obito: (Y/N). I-

(Y/N): Now wake up!!

In reality...

All of the Tailed Beasts are pulled out of Obito's body.

He begins to transform back into himself.

Obito: Agh. I-

???: So, I guess it was futile.

Zetsu appears, and-

He takes all of the chakra!

Obito: Zetsu?! What the??

Zetsu: You really are a failure Obito. A piece of filth. This power wasn't meant for you!

(Y/N): How?! I don't get it. Aren't you the lackey of Obito and the rest of-

Zetsu: I only serve one, one being. I am the will and servant of..... KAGUYA!!

Obito: What? NO!!

(Y/N): SHIT!!

You bring up your Susanoo, and use it to cover up anyone nearby!

Zetsu: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!