Man, I Love Gourmet Hunting!

You went up to introduce yourself to Toriko and Komatsu, and well- 

Toriko: CANNON FORK!!

You dodge immediately. 

(Y/N): Damn, I forget how fast you move those attacks of yours. 

Toriko: HAHAHAHAHAHA! (Y/N) MY OLD FRIEND!!! 

(Y/N): Yep, that's you alright Toriko. 

You both give a manly handshake as a sign of deep friendship and respect towards one another. 

(Y/N): So, you have your own personal cook after all this time? I have one too. 

Toriko: This is Komatsu, he's my partner. 

Komatsu: It's a pleasure to meet you. Really! 

(Y/N): I see. And- 

You look inside of him to see- 

(Y/N): Oh, so, you're just a cook. 

Komatsu: I'm trying to get up to making myself known. Probably work at a Ten Star Restaurant. 

(Y/N): That would be nice. Except the fact that Toriko is an unlicensed Gourmet Hunter. 

You show off your Hunter License. 

(Y/N): I am licensed by the Hunter's Association. So, I'm a Freelance Hunter. Free to do whichever job I want. Hunt beasts, find rare exotic flavors, you know! 

Toriko: We're just completing my full course meal! For example, the delicacies of the Rainbow Fruit. 

(Y/N): YOU FOUND A RAINBOW FRUIT?! WHERE?! Man, I was planning on opening up restaurant chain and having some of my classmates from the cooking club work there to make their cooking more well known!

Toriko: They've mostly grown in the factories of the IGO (International Gourmet Organization). Komatsu, show him what these taste like!

Komatsu: You got it!

And so... 

Rainbow Fruit Jelly

Rainbow Fruit Jelly

(Y/N): Woah! This looks amazing. But- 

You take a spoonful of it, and once it goes into your mouth- 

Inside of your mind... 

You see yourself being rained on by rainbow jelly water, and let it drip into your mouth. 

Back outside... 

(Y/N): THIS IS AMAZING!! THIS IS WHAT DESSERT HAS TO TASTE LIKE!!!!

You bow down. 

(Y/N): I AM NOT WORTHY!!!

Upon getting up, you remember something! 

(Y/N): I know you hunt for your purposes, but Toriko please help me!

Toriko: While I wouldn't normally lend a hand to others, for an old friend, I suppose so. 

(Y/N): Great!!!! Well, I hope Ruby and the girls are close to passing the exam. 

Back with Team RWBY... 

They were nearing the final phase. 

Weiss: About time. I've had enough of trying to keep alive. 

Yang: Some people just come unprepared. Well, I'd say that the joke's on them! They became the hunted! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! 

Blake: YANG! 

Yang: What? 

Blake: That was too soon. 

Yang: You guys don't get comedy.