Kaiba Land Grand Prix?!

The duel between Jaden and Syrus and Yugi and Joey continued with a select number of monsters and magic cards in effect!

Yugi had his Dark Magician and Dark Magician Girl both under the effects of Magic Hats.

Joey had his Red Eyes Black Dragon and Jinzo on the field, meaning that the other side couldn't bring out any trap cards!

Each of them were down to 1300. 

Jaden: Okay, this is going to be bad if we don't change the field. Luckily, I got just this! I sacrifice both Avion and Burstinatrix to summon Elemental Hero Neos!

 Luckily, I got just this! I sacrifice both Avion and Burstinatrix to summon Elemental Hero Neos!

Neos

Syrus: And I activate Polymerization. Now I can fuse my Cyber Dragons to create, Cyber End Dragon!

 Now I can fuse my Cyber Dragons to create, Cyber End Dragon!

Cyber End Dragon

Yugi: Wait a second. I still have a face down card in effect. Now I activate De Fusion. This depolymerizes your Cyber End Dragon into your Cyber Dragons.

Syrus: What?! Aw man!

Jack: Oh that was a good one!

Joey: And that gives me the right to destroy two of your cyber dragons!

Red Eyes Black Dragon and Jinzo destroy two of the dragons, which unfortunately takes Syrus out of the game!

Jaden: Aw man. Oh well, better luck next time I guess.

(Y/N): Good to see Jaden is in bright spirits.

Jack: Face it, Yugi and Joey have had more experience with this.

Kaiba: Please if I was dueling both of them, I would have won.

(Y/N) and Jack: No you wouldn't have. You would have lost big time.

Kaiba: That's not true! Whatever. I don't need this.

He makes a phone call.

Kaiba: Mokuba, make sure that Wheeler is late for the Kaiba Land Grand Prix.

Mokuba: (Through the phone) Okay Bro!

(Y/N): Kaiba Land Grand Prix?

Jack: It's another Battle City incident.

Kaiba: I've made sure that all security is tighter. No one will infiltrate and ruin everything.

Jack: Sure Kaiba. Sure.

Kaiba: SHUT UP!! Your sarcasm is annoying me!

He straight up leaves right there.