Wives' Night (Part 2!!)

Medaka, Erza, Juvia, Miia, Hancock, Esdeath, Monika, and Sachan all stripped down to their nude bodies, and get in the pool. 

Miia: Ah, this is warm. So good. 

Esdeath: I prefer it to be colder. 

Sachan: But then Miia would get hurt. 

Esdeath: I prefer to soak in much colder temperatures, thank you very much. 

Miia: NOO! I PREFER IT LIKE THIS!! 

Monika: Ugh, blah blah. 

She snaps her fingers, and the two are literally hanging from a cord above them. 

Monika: You both can come down when you learn to stop complaining like little babies. 

Esdeath and Miia: Fine. 

Hancock: So, when is (Y/N) coming back? Oh, I long for my husband's long- 

Erza: Our husband. 

Hancock: Potato, PoTAto. 

Sachan: Who even says PoTAto? 

Soon... 

The one thing that you were missing out of all of this was pretty much the chance of swimming in a pool with floating boobies moving around. 

Yes, the thought of saying that sounds pretty crazy, but what can you do? 

The girls were just relaxing, enjoying themselves, and floating around. Bare boobies jiggling as they continued to float by. 

Erza: So, does anyone else have any other ideas? Because I just want to stay like this for the whole night.

Medaka: There is the possibility of us just eating sweets all night. Let's just get into some robes, and indulge ourselves. 

And with that, Erza immediately gets out. 

Esdeath: Ha, little fattie Erza Scarlet. 

Erza just ignored the Ice General's statement. 

Soon... again... 

They were sitting around eating different types of cake that were cooked up by Kinue. 

Kinue: It's so wonderful to see my daughters-in-law getting along! 

Girls: Oh, it's no big deal ... Mrs. (L/N). 

Kinue: Oh, please, call me Mommy. 

They just blush at that statement. 

???: So, you girls can enjoy a few seconds without tearing your own eyes out? 

Girls: (Y/N)!!!! 

They glomp you once you show up, and your entire body is showered in kisses. 

(Y/N): And once again, these moments prove why I'll always love all of you.