Federation vs. Dragon Demon Alliance!

Jack was trying to find his way through the forest, but all he could find was many many trees. 

Jack: Buddy? Hello? You there? 

???: So, you're one of the little ones that Lord Clayman wants me to kill. 

Yamza (Clayman's Right-Hand Man! He's a despicable man who loves to torture his enemies! He's got an ice blade and a bracelet that can create a duplicate of himself!) 

Jack: And who are you, Mr. Ninja? 

Yamza: I am Yamza, and I am the one who commands Lord Clayman's army. 

Jack: Is that so? Well, I got some news for you. You may look tough with that freaky body of yours, but I have one advantage over you! 

Yamza: And what would that be? 

He takes out his zanpakuto. 

Jack: I am a Substitute Soul Reaper. 

He then unleashes Tsunami's power. 

Yamza: What? 

He creates duplicates of himself and then brings out the ice blade to freeze the water. 

Yamza: My blade can freeze your water. No matter what you do, you cannot hit me. 

Jack: That is true. Hmmm ... now I know how Toshiro feels going up against Harribel. But I'll still find a way to overcome what you got!

Yamza: Very well. 

The two continue to clash over and over with their swords, until Jack manages to strike up an idea. 

Jack: HAVE SOME OF THIS!! WATER STYLE: SHARK BOMB JUTSU!!!

Yamza: When are you going to learn already? 

Jack: That's not what I'm trying to do. 

When the humanoid monster goes to freeze the attack, he doesn't count on Jack appearing right behind him, and rushing with a Wolf Fang Fist! 

Jack: Ha. I'm not only skilled with a blade. I'm skilled in hand-to-hand combat! 

Yamza: WHY YOU! 

On another hand... 

Rimuru ends up crossing paths with Azad. 

Azad: I was expecting to run into (Y/N) (L/N), but well, I guess that you're the next best thing. 

Rimuru: What's your deal with (Y/N)? He didn't do anything to you. 

Azad: IT'S BECAUSE HE KEEPS PROTECTING DRAGONS!! THOSE THINGS ARE BEASTS! UNCONTROLLABLE HORRIFYING SAVAGES!!!

Rimuru: Then you've got to be the biggest bigot I've ever seen. 

Azad: Fine. Let's see what you can do against me, then. 

On another hand... 

Many members of the Jura Tempest Federation end up crossing paths with Azad's minions. This was getting even more intense!