The Hunt Begins!

You go inside, to see-

(Y/N): Mom! Why is there a raccoon in the house? And why does he look like he wants to bite my tongue off?

Rocket: Hey I might just do that, IF YOU START WITH THE RACCOON NONSENSE!

(Y/N): Oh you're one of those types of creatures. Great.

Rocket: You're not freaked or something?

(Y/N): Well, I know a talking reindeer for starters, and a bunch of talking cats too. One of them just loves to annoy people. So, you're not really a shock for me. Though, I question the piece of wood.

Groot: I AM GROOT!!!

(Y/N) and Rocket: WOAH! Where did you learn that kind of language?!

Rocket: Wait a second, you understand him?

(Y/N): Yeah. It's not that hard.

Rocket: I think I should give up questioning logic right now. At least I won't live long enough to remember this moment.

Soon...

Kinue: And they're the Guardians of the Galaxy, Sweetie!

(Y/N): You guys are a group of superheroes. And, no disrespect to any of you girls, seriously.

Ladies: None taken./Oh by all means, it's fine.

(Y/N): You guys look like destructive dummies. Mainly you.

You point right at Drax.

Drax: The only explosive thing about me, is my desire to kill Thanos!

(Y/N): Who?

Star-Lord: He's Gamora's father.

Gamora: Adopted father.

(Y/N): Yes. But, I'm getting contacted by some Russian from the big skull.

Star-Lord: Is that Cosmo?

(Y/N): Who?

Cosmo (He's a former Soviet Test Canine who crashed into Knowhere during the 60's

Cosmo (He's a former Soviet Test Canine who crashed into Knowhere during the 60's. Now he's psychic, and can communicate!)

The dog's voice continues to ring through your head.

Cosmo: Cosmo got contact from Pretty Lady inside Big Sword.

(Y/N): Pretty Lady?

Everything was then brought up to speed about Kang's .... Fiancée, Ravonna.

(Y/N): I see. What else?

Cosmo: Knowhere have enough strange energy. So big scary tower in center of city should be wiped out by Knowhere. That is until all pieces of crystal are found.

(Y/N): Okay! Got it!

A plan was then suggested...

(Y/N): Everyone who is available to help will all start searching for the Nexus Pieces! The one who should know is Dr. Strange, since he is one of the most powerful magic users I've ever seen and has knowledge about the multiverse like me. And I think Thor should have a friend ... like Heimdall, the god who watches over the Bifrost of Asgard!

Star-Lord: How do you know all this?

(Y/N): Because I'm a God. So I know a bunch of other gods/goddesses. I'm dating two goddesses, I killed one god who was working with himself, one of my closest friends beat a God of Lightning, and he also has god powers, I could go on and on.

Rocket: (Sigh) Sometimes I wish Gold Boy would do all the explaining, but he's not here right now.

And so...

You had to contact Jack to make sure he got the jist down.

He began to go off with Dr. Strange, while you went with Thor to find Heimdall!