Tobi Arc Opening!

We see the Ten Tails roaring, along with Tobi on top of it!

We then see you, Jack, Naruto, and Killer Bee all together ready to fight against this masked bastard!

Tobi unleashes an attack from his fan, and you block it with Shukaku's help!

Naruto rushes at Tobi who activates his Sharingan, only to be intercepted by Kakashi, who arrives to back you guys up!

Naruto destroys Tobi's mask to reveal a shocking truth!

We see Obito as a kid sparring against Kakashi, with Minato observing them!

Obito views his memories with Kakashi and Rin, much to his pleasure, only for him to scream!

He sees Rin being killed by Kakashi, and he goes into a rage killing so many Mist Ninja, by ripping out their organs, skinning them alive, and screaming while the moon turns blood red!

He clashes with everyone, only to notice an entire army of ninja facing him!!

Kakashi and Obito are seen clashing in another dimension, where Obito realizes he's transforming!

He appears in a different form, as the Sage of the Six Paths!

You stand to face him and Naruto preps too!

Shukaku and Kurama fuse together and get ready to fight against Obito!

The last shot reveals the silhouette of a woman with Hyuga-Clan eyes and a big red eye on her forehead.