The Story of the Legendary Super Saiyan!

You remain awake at night, and soon get awakened by-

???: Daddy??

You turn to see Kanna!

(Y/N): Kanna, why aren't you sleeping?

Kanna: I want a bedtime story, I can't sleep.

(Y/N): Okay, fine I guess so.

You tuck her in, and Kanna begins pulling on you to read already.

(Y/N): Okay, Kanna, calm down.

Kanna: Read. Read Daddy.

(Y/N): No, I got a better story. This one is about a legend!

Kanna: Does it have fighting?

(Y/N): Yes!

Kanna: Yay.

(Y/N): You see-

In the story...

There once was a planet named Vegeta, it was ruled by King Vegeta, and-

Kanna: Why?

(Y/N): Huh?!

Kanna: Why was it called that?

(Y/N): Well it was originally called Planet Plant, because they were once inhabited by the Tuffles, and they specialized in technology and well the Saiyans, the warriors invaded due to turning into giant ape people, and well they named it after their King!

Kanna: Okay!

You then resume the story.

The villainous tyrant King Cold has the Saiyans as his servants, and now in retirement, he appointed his younger son Frieza in charge.

Kanna: Did he have a brother?

(Y/N): Yes, he was a really big prick! His name was Cooler, not as bad as his brother, but not pleasant.

The massive egotistical asshole had gifted his new flunkies with scouters, which they used to detect power levels and life signs.

At the same time, in the nursing pods, massive power came from a pod holding a baby named Broly.

King Vegeta found out about Broly and fearing that he would endanger the planet, he shot him to a planet called Vampa.

Broly's Father, Paragus was not pleased.

Kanna: What did he do?

(Y/N): Well-

Play at 0:22-0:44!

Kanna: Did Broly survive?

(Y/N): Yes, Paragus went to search for him. Broly slowly adapted on Vampa, and his power continued to grow and grow. But it's just a story! We don't need to worry about him!

Kanna: Okay! Good night Daddy!

(Y/N): Good Night Kanna!

If only you knew what was coming!